Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: Kell Brook Can't Beat Me, He'd Lose to Judah!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a fan of both fighters, more so a Khan fan. But Khan went hard on this one, Kell got ripped apart.

I think Kell is a good future opponent for Khan though, he's a top 10 ranked WW. However he's never fought a top opponent though so I'd like to see him fight somebody like Mike Jones, Senchenko, Zaveck or Malignaggi before he fights Khan. Kotelnik would be a good test too.

Don't think he's quite ready for Berto, Ortiz or Khan though.

Comment

i agree with khan. talentwise, judah ****s all over brook. also, brook aint got the style to beat judah

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
        damn Amir laced into Brook in that one
        He said he had trouble with Galarza... umm.

Galarza was a pull counter fest. he displayed his skills in that fight. Floyd would have been proud.

Comment

Not even listening to Khan but Brook definitely need a step up in competition..

Comment

kell got torn a new one and a third one. Kell and Hearn been talking down to AK last couple of weeks and this pretty much destroyed them!!

Comment

Kell Brook smashes Khan.

Comment

"Tell him to win a world title, not one of them WBF or whatever he's got. Win a proper world title and maybe I'll give him a chance."

hahahahahaaha that was a verbal, left hook, straight right.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Kell Brook smashes Khan.
                  Yeah that fight against Hatton left no doubt or maybe it was the Galarza fight?

Comment

What khan said here is not trash talk, he simply stated the truth, what neutral fans know. Brook has never fought a b or a level fighter, he would get torn apart by Khan, he really would.

Why does he not make the step up and give someone like ortiz or berto a great financial offer to fight in the usa? if he really is a star, then he would win and then get the big fights.

Brook has done nothing, is just trying to get a fight with khan now because he knows he would have the weight advantage, if khan has a fight or two at 147 then brook has lost all of his chances to win

Comment

Originally posted by The MiZ View Post
                      "Tell him to win a world title, not one of them WBF or whatever he's got. Win a proper world title and maybe I'll give him a chance."

hahahahahaaha that was a verbal, left hook, straight right.
                      yeah that was a nice one!

Comment

Working...
                      X