Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the general public dislike Khan just as much as Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the general public dislike Khan just as much as Mayweather?

Floyd has done a great job with his persona in boxing, and we all know the sales have a lot to do with his ability to get people to buy pay per views in hopes to finally see him get knocked out.

Problem is, I think people dislike Khan just as much, if not more than they do Mayweather. Khan is delusional, overrated, and it won't be long before that chin of his gets tested again.

I can't really see the fight selling very well. I'd really much rather see Floyd fight almost anyone else out there, and I don't think I'm in the minority.

I don't think the general public has ever heard of him honestly

Comment

Khan is a bum, I can't stand him nor his fans.

I think Floyd is still disliked more... to all the Mayweather haters he will always be the one of the best of all time

Comment

If he gets the fight, they will likely hate him more. He has that innate ability to annoy the **** out of people.

He hasn't had the exposure yet to get to that sort of level here, but his mouth is pretty much why he is guaranteed to get the fight.

Comment

No I don't think so.

Khan is alright, just needs to shut up about Floyd already.

Comment

The General Public Knows Khan?

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
              I don't think the general public has ever heard of him honestly
              Originally posted by sicko View Post
              If I could rephrase the question I would simply ask if Khan is disliked equally or more so than Mayweather, how do you sell that fight? Khan is not likable, and people want to see Mayweather lose, so how do you sell the fight? There is no potential "hero" here.

Comment

Khan and Mayweather are both conceited braggers. The difference is Mayweather always successfully backs his bragging up. Khan gets KOed or looks like garbage against Diaz and Algieri and keeps right on bragging as if he looked great. Khan has some of the most loyal, devoted fans in the world. They believe he is as good as he says he is. I don't like him at all because of his over the top bragging and the disrespect he shows other boxers. He insists Mayweather is afraid of him. He talks about Brook as if Brook is a bum. He talks about the terrible beatings he gave Pacquiao in sparring. His latest brag is that whether he fights Mayweather or not he is the best pound fighter in the world and he will soon prove it by beating the best fighters in the world. I can't stand the guy and I think lots of fans feel the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Whether you'd like to believe it or not yes the general public know Lhan. My mum doesn't like boxing and even she knows Khan, she literally only knows Tyson, Ali and Khan. And she thinks Kell Brook is Kelly Brook and she isn't even middle age yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ddeg10 View Post
                    If I could rephrase the question I would simply ask if Khan is disliked equally or more so than Mayweather, how do you sell that fight? Khan is not likable, and people want to see Mayweather lose, so how do you sell the fight? There is no potential "hero" here.
                    Im sure the PPV sells from the UK would do well.Khan is a good kid ; his devotion to his faith and charities are not given a lot of press - I feel writers emphasize or stress his ridiculous comments for their gain which undermine Khan's positive qualities that the general public could appreciate and learn to like him -- but being meek is not respected in this game ask Andre Ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X