6 dead in Santa Monica shooting spree!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    my nephew is too sissy to kill anybody.

raised by single mom, grandma and 4 aunts.

my homeboys' kids will probably have to protect him when he goes to high school.
    What guns do you have? I know if you were offered a millie, you would take it and say **** guns, dey dangewous!

Comment

white dude shooting sprees are the least of anyone's worries in the los.

hispanic and black (and asian too but not as bad as in 80's or 90's) gang members be killing babies and toddlers over here.
      My buddy just moved from South Central he is the youngest of 6 brothers the other 5 are all dead from gang activity and my buddy has been shot 3 times in drivebys and he doesnt even bang.

Comment

• ^

If thats true, why doesnt he move somewhere safe?

Madison, WI for instance.

Comment

• Cool thread. I thought it was your standard "never let a crisis go to waste" call for gun control and it started out that way.

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
          Time for gun control?
          But then you turned muslim extremist/terrorist apologist, with a little whitey bashing thrown in for good measure.

The people who will say "all Muslims are terrorists" or "all black guys are gangbangers" but cry foul when someone says "are all whites crazy"?

99% of shooting sprees are done by crazed white dudes. Now I dont subscribe to any group tag thinking, but you see the point? This was a crazy dude, not reflective of the wider community. Just as those idiots who commit acts of violence arent representative of all Muslims or those black gangsters arent reflective of all African Americans.

I was pointing out the inconsistency of thought of those who use brush strokes with other communities but demand one be Monet with theirs.
          http://www.atthegrapevine.com/politi...lim-in-america
          http://www.atthegrapevine.com/politi...s-of-terrorism

Consider that in these two articles, the author proves using FBI and Europol stats have 'Islamc Terror' is about 6% of all terrorist attacks in the US and EU. Yet the media (and the thick people) condemn that community en masse.

The same illogical approach is rejected when those who talk such jazz find themselves on the receiving end of broad accusations. Read both articles and consider this a mere thought exercise highlighting double standards of some.
          Just one problem. Shooter's name was John Zawahri, son of Samir Zawahri.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/09/justic...man/index.html

Comment

california has one of toughest gun control in the country.

ar-15 has been banned in cali for like 2 decades.
            I live in Cali and own an AK-47.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
              What guns do you have? I know if you were offered a millie, you would take it and say **** guns, dey dangewous!
              i have a few. the one i've keep at my house is a smith 4006 tactical.

the rest i keep in storage.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                My buddy just moved from South Central he is the youngest of 6 brothers the other 5 are all dead from gang activity and my buddy has been shot 3 times in drivebys and he doesnt even bang.
                south l.a. is not as bad as it use to be.

less blacks in south l.a., more latinos. a lot of blacks moving to burbs especially antelope valley and inland empire.

no racism. just fact of difference between latino and black gangs in l.a.

as l.a. has gotten better the burbs has gotten worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  I live in Cali and own an AK-47.
                  so do i.

it's hard to get one legally in cali though. unless you count neutered ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
                    Isn't that the same last name as the current leader of al-Qaeda?
                    Almost definitely a coincidence. No, there's something about the Santa Monica shooter, I just can't quite put my finger on it.

Comment

• So a thread to say terrorists aren't so bad backfired.

embarrasing

Comment

Working...
                      X