No announcement yet.

Arum pissed off at Cotto's comments during teleconference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    While I agree with you for the most part Natas homie(About Cotto trying to take a stand). I say we should wait to see about this one here. Cotto has a track record of caving in to Bob. He 1st said that he wouldnt put his WBO title on the line for Pac at a catch-weight(I backed Cotto 100% with that decision). Bob got him to change his stance on that(Which pissed me off), and now Manny is the WBO champ. I wouldnt be surprised if this fight is held outside of NY. I wouldnt be surprised at all.
    Cotto was threatened to be stripped if he did not fight Pac at 145. That's why I have no respect for that win for Pac. Other people claim its a good win, but those are mostly shameless Pacfans and other idiots. Cotto was not only cherrypicked over Shane Mosley, he was forced to fight at a catchweight. I don't respect that win at all. But I do respect Cotto for what he's doing here, especially if he doesn't budge.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
      Fuck you, Arum. Go fuck a goat or something. Who seriously makes a fight, gets a venue, and all that stuff before licensing the damn fighters?

Cotto: "I'm nobody's bitch!"

See Manny, THAT'S how you do it!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Cotto was threatened to be stripped if he did not fight Pac at 145. That's why I have no respect for that win for Pac. Other people claim its a good win, but those are mostly shameless Pacfans and other idiots. Cotto was not only cherrypicked over Shane Mosley, he was forced to fight at a catchweight. I don't respect that win at all. But I do respect Cotto for what he's doing here, especially if he doesn't budge.
        Your feelings on Mayweather's win over Marquez?

Comment

Hopefully as already stated Manny would wake up too!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            While I agree with you for the most part Natas homie(About Cotto trying to take a stand). I say we should wait to see about this one here. Cotto has a track record of caving in to Bob. He 1st said that he wouldnt put his WBO title on the line for Pac at a catch-weight(I backed Cotto 100% with that decision). Bob got him to change his stance on that(Which pissed me off), and now Manny is the WBO champ. I wouldnt be surprised if this fight is held outside of NY. I wouldnt be surprised at all.
            One occurence is not a track record. Can you recall other ones?

Maybe he learned a lesson.
            Last edited by Fistic; 11-22-2011, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Lol. Cotto is a real warrior for trying to turn down a chance to avenge the loss to a guy who sonned him. Some people's opinions on here baffle me.

Comment

Working...
              X