Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's (or anyone's) Right To Free Speech OR The Hurt Feelings Of Gay People?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    My whole view is live and let live.

I don't agree with everyone, but I'm not arrogant enough to tell people what their beliefs should be. If it's only a belief and the person is not doing anything that actually impacts the life of others, it's notvs big deal IMO.

Grown people getting offended by words is pretty weak.
    So if someone talks bad about you or your family you're not going to be angry? No one's ever pissed you off? Gtfo people have the right to call people up on bull****. You're telling me if you saw a guy making disgusting sexual remarks to a female you wouldn't say anything? You're talking ****e bro

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
      you aint know freedom of speech dont exist if some **** group get their feelings hurt.
      If Kovalev wasn't on HBO doe, them chimp shirts doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
        So if someone talks bad about you or your family you're not going to be angry? No one's ever pissed you off? Gtfo people have the right to call people up on bull****. You're telling me if you saw a guy making disgusting sexual remarks to a female you wouldn't say anything? You're talking ****e bro
        if someone said n-words are lower than animals he would defend them when they got fired....oh wait no he wouldn't. he wouldn't bring up free speech either since this has nothing to do with free speech. common deflection tactic of people who have no substance to their argument. pac said something hateful against others and got canned. that is not the same as saying gay people deserve equal rights since there is nothing hateful towards others there. please learn the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
          Again, entirely different thing.

Pacquiao told his general belief on the subject that his religion forbids. He didn't go around individually insulting people.

Talking bad about someone or their family is an individual attack. Plenty of people have said things that go against things I believe, if you're weak minded enough to cry about that then it's sad.

Comment

how was pacquiao's right to free speech infringed?

Comment

Wtf is happening to america.

Comment

he has the right to say what he wants to, and everyone has the right to feel about it however they want to feel about it.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
                  how was pacquiao's right to free speech infringed?
                  it wasn't. people just like to say that when they have no argument.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    Again, entirely different thing.

Pacquiao told his general belief on the subject that his religion forbids. He didn't go around individually insulting people.

Talking bad about someone or their family is an individual attack. Plenty of people have said things that go against things I believe, if you're weak minded enough to cry about that then it's sad.
                    his religion also forbids women being educated. it says to keep them in the dark. let's be thankful that topic didn't come up or maybe thats one of the parts he ignores lol

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      his religion also forbids women being educated. it says to keep them in the dark. let's be thankful that topic didn't come up or maybe thats one of the parts he ignores lol
                      You probably cook for your woman and babysit.

Comment

Working...
                      X