No announcement yet.

Terrence Crawford return date April 18th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrence Crawford return date April 18th

Crawford's coach just said that on the show.

Looks like Bob can't/won't stop JCC Jnr, so he's just going to put a show same date... which most likely do anything to it.

They don't have a name... so i'm not even expecting anybody decent right now. Probably a throw away opponent to bug a separate show

Nice looks like a fight every weekend from March 28 to May 16.

Comment

I think it's enough time to get a decent opponent. We're a little over two months away from the date, and I assume they're in negotiations with some people already.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        I think it's enough time to get a decent opponent. We're a little over two months away from the date, and I assume they're in negotiations with some people already.
        It's not htat... I'm thinking that they won't put a huge name that'd command a lot of money since it'll be running the same day as JCC Jnr/Fonfara.

That... or they really do expect to stop the fight and they put a good show on there with a date already snagged.

Also maybe Omaha will be available by then
        Last edited by Hougigo; 02-14-2015, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          It's not htat... I'm thinking that they won't put a huge name that'd command a lot of money since it'll be running the same day as JCC Jnr/Fonfara.

That... or they really do expect to stop the fight and they put a good show on there with a date already snagged.

will he be fighting for the vacant wbo belt at 140? or that one will be on the line in the matthysse/provo fight??

Comment

Soto has been approached, hopefully that goes smoothly.

Comment

I thought Arum was going to block the Jr fight with a court injunction or aomthing? What happened to that?

Comment

Crawford is the REAL DEAL

Comment

Working...
                X