Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a green Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez can fight Floyd, why can't Thurman, Khan or Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol @ green.

Comment

OMG, now Floyd is avoiding Brook? You all need to stop! If anything Khan is the one avoiding him. Thats who Brook wants. Some sad souls on here.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
        Canelo should've had a better performance but his trainers came with a pretty ******ed gameplan.
        Bingo. This right here. Not saying Canelo would've beaten Floyd but the slower, bigger stronger less experienced boxer tried to outbox the master boxer in t he middle of the ring. That's why I've only seen that fight once and will never watch it again

Nothing to see there except a man giving away all of his advantages in a fight.

But Canelo could have chased him and Floyd would have ran, and scored points on the run utilizing his superior speed, experience and reflexes.

At the end of the day no excuses and Floyd found a way to get it done very easily. No credit to Canelo and his horrible game plan. But we move on.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
          OMG, now Floyd is avoiding Brook? You all need to stop! If anything Khan is the one avoiding him. Thats who Brook wants. Some sad souls on here.
          No. Ffloyd is not avoiding anyone but Pacquiao. No one else. The other guys are nobodies. Canelo had Mosley and Trout under his belt. Brook has no one unless you were on the short lived Shawn Porter is untouchable train, Khan has no one relevant in 4 years and Thurman has no one. They should all fight each other before fighting Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            Canelo took Floyd from 800k to 2 million in ppv buys. That's why. Brook and they man can't do that.
            Quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've read on this site. Tell me......what has Canelo done without Floyd? Has he ever done over 400k by himself? If not how does Canelo catapult Floyd from 800k(which is still more than double of what Canelo has ever done by himself) to 2.2 mil?

Comment

B4 Floyd took the Canelo fight 90% of people on here were saying he won't take the fight it's risky and Canelo is a monster .
              After Floyd embaressed Canelo he is all of a sudden green ??????

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                Do you agree that they potentially present more of a threat to Floyd than Canelo offered?
                No not really. I think they all have tools and can compete with Floyd. They need to get out there and promote themselves. It's not Floyd's job to promote those fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by lets rumble View Post
                  B4 Floyd took the Canelo fight 90% of people on here were saying he won't take the fight it's risky and Canelo is a monster .
                  After Floyd embaressed Canelo he is all of a sudden green ??????
                  I don't think anyone expected Canelo to fight the way he did either. Whether it was by design or credit to Floyd, it wasn't what anyone was accustomed to seeing from him. He choked on the biggest stage of his life and in hindsight he looked as green as your white neighbors front lawn.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    Bingo. This right here. Not saying Canelo would've beaten Floyd but the slower, bigger stronger less experienced boxer tried to outbox the master boxer in t he middle of the ring. That's why I've only seen that fight once and will never watch it again

Nothing to see there except a man giving away all of his advantages in a fight.

But Canelo could have chased him and Floyd would have ran, and scored points on the run utilizing his superior speed, experience and reflexes.

At the end of the day no excuses and Floyd found a way to get it done very easily. No credit to Canelo and his horrible game plan. But we move on.
                    What you said Canelo should've done is pretty much how I was expecting the fight to go and was surprised to see Floyd walking Canelo down on the opening bell. I know Canelo is loyal but I think he hasn't reached his ceiling while his trainer have. He needs new ones .

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Lol @ green.
                      it would take a real special person to think canelo at 23 who's best win was a hypejob in austin trout wasn't green vs the p4p #1 fighter of the world

Comment

Working...
                      X