Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Drake, who is lyrically the best rap artist out there?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
    When I think of music and good lyrics, rap isn't at the top of my list. Are you kidding me? These guys say the stupidest ****, and unless you re a hood rat, it makes no sense.
    I'm not a hood rat and I love rap.

Comment

Lyrically, I don't think too many people can touch Big Sean honestly..

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Talib Kweli, Nas, RA the rugged man.

Drake is ****

Absolute garbage whose vocabulary is more limited than your average Broner fans.
        Ducketts and Suxdix?

Comment

J Cole >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drake

Comment

not counting the OGs who have been in the game forever i would say the best lyricists are..

kendrick lamar (cant believe he hasnt been metioned, one of the few mainstream guys who can really rap)

lil snupe (rip, not out there no more but want to give him props regardless, dude should have been running the game right now)

ab soul
            big krit
            j.cole

lots of other good rappers out there too, this hiphop is dead **** is BS. dot get me wrong, the wrong guys are getting the attention in most instances but theres still plenty of good music out there. just gotta go find it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Nova- View Post
              Lyrically, I don't think too many people can touch Big Sean honestly..
              I was about to say this...Hall of Fame is pure genius! Big Sean is a damn good lyricist.

I listen to everything, so I ain't about to get in some pissing match over anyone's favorite rapper. I love music and don't worship any ONE artist. Country, Rap, and Spanish etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Opinions please guys.
                This has to be a bait thread. Drake is not a rapper or hip hop artist. He's a pop artist. And he sucks. And he's Canadian.

Comment

Cam'ron chews and spits out Drake any day of the week.

Also id like to add Gucci Mane is pure garbage and needs to be banned from making music.
                  Last edited by Box-Office; 02-23-2014, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    This has to be a bait thread. Drake is not a rapper or hip hop artist. He's a pop artist. And he sucks. And he's Canadian.
                    ^^^^^

Comment

these are lyrical rhymes, imagine Drake doing these rhymes he would be called a genius lol

Comment

Working...
                      X