Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most skill full and versatile boxer ever in the heavyweight division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the most skill full and versatile boxer ever in the heavyweight division?

I have always thought it was ali, but im not sure.

....Valuev

Comment

Ali all day.

Comment

jack johnson?

Comment

Lennox Lewis, he could fight on the back foot, front foot, side foot, upside down foot.

Comment

Ali easily. He could move, he could stand toe-to-toe and blister you with combinations, he could fight off the ropes, etc.

Comment

Ali was a more of a head hunter, he didn't go to the body enough.

If we're talking about a boxer who had the total package, size, speed, inside game, jab etc. Than I would say it is Lennox Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                Ali was a more of a head hunter, he didn't go to the body enough.

If we're talking about a boxer who had the total package, size, speed, inside game, jab etc. Than I would say it is Lennox Lewis.
                lewis's chin was lacking. more so then alis body shots......and lewis was much slower & didn't have the type of foot movement ali possessed. lewis was a cut rate version of ali...........in fact holmes was a cut rate version of ali but holmes was still better then lewis.

Comment

Lewis couldn't even come close to Ali's speed and footwork, that's just my opinion. And what was more lacking and detrimental to them in major fights....Ali's body attack or Lewis' chin???

I'll Larry over Lennox, H2H and prime for prime.

Comment

Lewis's chin? He went down twice in his entire career, Ali hit the deck more times than that and should have had a KO loss to LHW Henry Cooper early in his career. Lewis was a more complete fighter than Ali.

Comment

Working...
                    X