Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Histoy Section

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the beginning of the video who is Foreman talking about the hardest hitting opponent? Ron Lyle?

And I guess he was right. Given the opportunity, he became champion again. And the second time around he was the one that did the psyching out of the opponent. Foreman is what I love about a fighter, a guy that looks to go toe to toe, hits hard and makes them fall. Most of them anyway. Wham, bam, didn't give a damn, to quote Archie Moore. Sure, he was talking about Marciano, but it still fits.

Comment

I'm only 17 and from what it looks like, did Foreman get nicer when he turned bald?

Comment

Thanks for the video, Foreman is a character!

Comment

Another year, Happy holidays people!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            At the beginning of the video who is Foreman talking about the hardest hitting opponent? Ron Lyle?

And I guess he was right. Given the opportunity, he became champion again. And the second time around he was the one that did the psyching out of the opponent. Foreman is what I love about a fighter, a guy that looks to go toe to toe, hits hard and makes them fall. Most of them anyway. Wham, bam, didn't give a damn, to quote Archie Moore. Sure, he was talking about Marciano, but it still fits.
            Yeah it was Lyle. I love to see the old Foreman knocking people out. Good video.

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Another year, Happy holidays people!
            Happy holidays Tbear.

Comment

Thanks guys hope this Holiday is great for you all!

December about 18 years ago

Comment

Comment

Happy Holidays all! Be safe

Comment

Happiness with health to all here! A beneficial & safe New Year too!
                    Keep your eyes wide and hands up!!!

Ray Corso

Comment

Hope all of you have a merry Christmas with your families or at least enjoy the time off from work.

Best of luck for the new year as well, may it be a good one for everybody.

Comment

Working...
                      X