No announcement yet.

Mosely says Manny was the hardest hit yet Clottey didn't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Where he goes is to an immediate lucrative rematch between Shane and Manny. I will ask you again. What in the world could convince Shane to willingly lose when a win would earn him considerable more money? Process that for me please.
    Not with Bob keeping his cash cow on a winning streak and his fanbase happy with a megafight with Floyd on the horizon. Nice try though.

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
      Not with Bob keeping his cash cow on a winning streak and his fanbase happy with a megafight with Floyd on the horizon. Nice try though.
      You never answered my question. What in the world could possibly convince Shane to go along with that plan, when by winning he automatically hits a financial win fall?

Is this question too advanced for you or something? Put yourself in Shane's Shoes. pretend you are Shane. What could convince you to throw a fight?

Comment

You never answered my question. What in the world could possibly convince Shane to go along with that plan, when by winning he automatically hits a financial win fall?

Is this question too advanced for you or something? Put yourself in Shane's Shoes. pretend you are Shane. What could convince you to throw a fight?
        Signing with Top Rank after a loss and a draw and at the tail end of my career for a last big payday.

You want to fight Pac Bob tells you what you have to do. Everyone knows the deal. Marquez at 147 is next.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
          DelaHoya didnt say Manny was the hardest hitter.Shane's being paid,that fight was staged
          That's funny. DLH gave two versions.

1) He didn't feel his power at all.

2) They felt like Vargas' and Mosley's PED-punches.

Trustworthy guy for sure!

"Now I have to wonder about him. I’m saying to myself, “Wow. Those Mosley punches, those Vargas punches and those Pacquiao punches all felt the same.”

Comment

don't forget Mosley took a couple head-buts to the face. Maybe it hurt an old Mosley more, but the reality is Forrest had him on queer street in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
              Signing with Top Rank after a loss and a draw and at the tail end of my career for a last big payday.

You want to fight Pac Bob tells you what you have to do. Everyone knows the deal. Marquez at 147 is next.
              OMG...I feel sorry for you!hahaha You just cannot fathom reality. There is nothing, absolutely nothing to prevent Shane from winning the fight except his opponent. If Shane knocks out Manny, he makes triple the money in a rematch. It does not matter what Bob says. If Shane wins, he makes much more money.

I know Shane is a nice guy and all, but if he was in the same room as you he would slap you for being so dumb.

Comment

OMG...I feel sorry for you!hahaha You just cannot fathom reality. There is nothing, absolutely nothing to prevent Shane from winning the fight except his opponent. If Shane knocks out Manny, he makes triple the money in a rematch. It does not matter what Bob says. If Shane wins, he makes much more money.

I know Shane is a nice guy and all, but if he was in the same room as you he would slap you for being so dumb.

Common sense is if Shane won, he would made more money in a rematch. And there's a reason Arum put a rematch clause. Everything will in his house.
                Floyd apologist are full of boys with missing chromosomes.

Comment

And If the Bobfather told Shame to miss and say I hit him the hardest he's ever felt...Shame would. Like it or not kid. Everyone knows the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                    don't forget Mosley took a couple head-buts to the face. Maybe it hurt an old Mosley more, but the reality is Forrest had him on queer street in his prime.

He was much more hurt against Forrest. The fight could have been stopped. He was hit with many more punches to put him down though. He was also head butted badly in that Forrest fight in the moments before he got in trouble.

Comment

YOu will never get an intelligent answer from him bro. Their forte is just to skip the issue by more attacks and fact twisting.

Comment

Working...
                      X