Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracking devices used in school badges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacky, even if they are tracking you..............so what.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

it doesn't matter if they transmit info NOW piggy. they WILL. baby steps

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
        I wonder what the consequence will be if someone refuses to be tracked?

Hmm, suspension maybe? Denial of graduation?

Lets see how serious they are about anyone refusing.
        You realize.

You're being tracked by Google which is supported by literally thousands and thousands of independent marketing firms........who's job it is to collect your personal information, your IP address, and then customize advertisements that would be suitable for your tastes? They also sell that information to other marketing firms. Why don't you make a thread about them sometime?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          Jacky, even if they are tracking you..............so what.
          This is a serious thread.

Kid's are being trained that being surveilled and tracked 24/7 is ok.

If that's something you take lightly, well, I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            Most of these chips transmit a signal. Depending on the chip its usually at least 20 feet away.

Or as they pig would say, they're READABLE.

As if it matters.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
              This is a serious thread.

Kid's are being trained that being surveilled and tracked 24/7 is ok.

If that's something you take lightly, well, I don't know what to tell you.
              Read my last post and tell me if yours isn't Ironic.

You're being watched as we type.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                You realize.

You're being tracked by Google which is supported by literally thousands and thousands of independent marketing firms........who's job it is to collect your personal information, your IP address, and then customize advertisements that would be suitable for your tastes? They also sell that information to other marketing firms. Why don't you make a thread about them sometime?
                Why don't you make a thread about it if you feel so strongly about that.

Comment

LOL you're worried about privacy yet you're posting on the Planet's #1 boxing forum. I find that kind of hilarious if you ask me.

Comment

Still waiting for the porker to acknowledge post 13 and admit he knows nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      See post 7.

They do transmit.

The little fucker's just trying to stall by asking technical questions about power sources.

Comment

Working...
                      X