Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diaz vs McGregor UFC 202 Aug.20th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2nd round was the only tough to scored, 1 n 4 clearly for McG 3 n 5 clearly for Nate, i thought Nate won the match but if u scored for McG i can see that it was a close match, but the fight was a war it was fun but there skill is not that great, great fight great warriors, hopefully the 3rd gets made next

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
      In fact, let's not forget how Conor turned him around and landed some shots of his own before it went back to the center of the ring
      You mean when TURNED AROUND and ran?

Comment

• Looking forward to McGregor at 155lbs. His stamina issues vs Diaz is simply attributed to having to expend alot of energy in dealing with a bigger man. Even when they have the 3rd fight at 155lbs, I think McGregor will have an easier time with Diaz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          The 2nd round was the only tough to scored, 1 n 4 clearly for McG 3 n 5 clearly for Nate, i thought Nate won the match but if u scored for McG i can see that it was a close match, but the fight was a war it was fun but there skill is not that great, great fight great warriors, hopefully the 3rd gets made next
          Can you tell me how the 2nd was hard to score, when Conor literally dominated the first 3 and a half, 4 minutes of the round? And arsed Diaz TWICE?

Yeah, Diaz had him retreating, and he landed a flurry of petty pat punches, that never had Conor hurt really.

IMO, Diaz's rally in the last minute/minute-and-a-half simply got him out of what would have been a 10-8 round.

I honestly don't see how the second was even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
            McGregor not only lost the 3rd big time but was lucky to have survived it altogether...you are the 1st person I've seen who doesn't acknowledge that and I can't even imagine what your are thinking. In fact a lot of people scored the 3rd a 2 pt round for Diaz.

All 3 judges scored round 3 for Diaz and one of them even scored it a 2 pt round. If only one of the other judges would have scored that 3rd a 2 pt round...which IMO it was...the fight would have been a majority draw.

The fight wasnt close and Diaz got out pointed and battered ,hes lucky McGregor didnt jump on him in the first and coasted bc he had more than enough stamina to finish him off ,scoring the fight even or for Diaz is called beer goggles . How does getting a 2 pt rnd justify making the fight even when you got dropped no less than 3 times ?

What a joke to give Nate any 2 pt rnd regardless ,ufc judging incompetence at its best which is why the sport needs to go back to per rnd scoring of one point for who ever wins that round bc this was clearly one sided , and if there were 2 pt rounds they were McGregors since you need to dominate a full round the very least or have a knock down to warrant a 10/8 rnd....... combat 101 .

Luckily for the majority picks ive made that ended in knock out ,bc the judging incompetence would further decrease my win percentage when in reality i would have damn near 95 % wins if they actually knew how to score fights ........
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-24-2016, 04:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              The fight wasnt close and Diaz got out pointed and battered ,hes lucky McGregor didnt jump on him in the first and coasted bc he had more than enough stamina to finish him off ,scoring the fight even or for Diaz is called beer goggles . How does getting a 2 pt rnd justify making the fight even when you got dropped no less than 3 times ?

What a joke to give Nate any 2 pt rnd regardless ,ufc judging incompetence at its best which is why the sport needs to go back to per rnd scoring of one point for who ever wins that round bc this was clearly one sided , and if there were 2 pt rounds they were McGregors since you need to dominate a full round the very least or have a knock down to warrant a 10/8 rnd....... combat 101 .

Luckily for the majority picks ive made that ended in knock out ,bc the judging incompetence would further decrease my win percentage when in reality i would have damn near 95 % wins if they actually knew how to score fights ........
              You avoided answering my post post completely...you are the only person in the world who thinks McGregor won the 3rd round and unlike boxing knockdowns don't score an extra point in the UFC...you are making up rules. McGregor survived that 3rd by a hair regardless how it started and Diaz should have ended it right there.

Your ego is bigger than you...I have never once seen you admit you are wrong...you can't do it...you will argue senselessly for ever and I know what to expect so I won't bother to respond to how you will answer this. And you picked McGregor to win the 1st fight Mr Professor 101 so spare me your classroom.
              Last edited by jaded; 08-24-2016, 10:25 AM.

Comment

You avoided answering my post post completely...you are the only person in the world who thinks McGregor won the 3rd round and unlike boxing knockdowns don't score an extra point in the UFC...you are making up rules. McGregor survived that 3rd by a hair regardless how it started and Diaz should have ended it right there.

Your ego is bigger than you...I have never once seen you admit you are wrong...you can't do it...you will argue senselessly for ever and I know what to expect so I won't bother to respond to how you will answer this. And you picked McGregor to win the 1st fight Mr Professor 101 so spare me your classroom.
                Yeah, I can attest to that. Like when I proved wrong his claim that Freddy vs. Jason didn't have any fight scenes that took place in the dream world. After showing clips of the fight scenes that took place in the dream world, I didn't hear another peep out of him about it.

Comment

Ididnt avoid anything ,as stated i would have to watch it again but had 3 to 2 rnds ...i know one thing i didnt PICK Diaz and talk all this b.s YOU did and was wrong as USUAL and are creating scenarios to save face , i rarely have to admit im wrong bc it RARELY happens bc i actually know the sport you DONT , and most of the picks i get wrong are BAD judging ,however even i knew say Holly Holm would not reign long unlike SOMEONE based on ONE fight.

"Holly Holm has a far greater skill set for MMA and better conditioning than Ronda...and suddenly Ronda looks like crap. Generally speaking woman's MMA is pretty weak but fighters like Holly and Cyborg will demolish Ronda every time. Holly is actually pretty damm good.

Ronda also had the hype machine behind her obviously in overdrive with all turbos wide open. The buzz was unbelievable and a lot of people simply couldn't see the forest for the trees." Jaded
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-27-2016, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Ididnt avoid anything ,as stated i would have to watch it again but had 3 to 2 rnds ...i know one thing i didnt PICK Diaz and talk all this b.s YOU did and was wrong as USUAL and are creating scenarios to save face , i rarely have to admit im wrong bc it RARELY happens bc i actually know the sport you DONT , and most of the picks i get wrong are BAD judging ,however even i knew say Holly Holm would not reign long unlike SOMEONE based on ONE fight.

"Holly Holm has a far greater skill set for MMA and better conditioning than Ronda...and suddenly Ronda looks like crap. Generally speaking woman's MMA is pretty weak but fighters like Holly and Cyborg will demolish Ronda every time. Holly is actually pretty damm good.

Ronda also had the hype machine behind her obviously in overdrive with all turbos wide open. The buzz was unbelievable and a lot of people simply couldn't see the forest for the trees." Jaded
                    WTF are you talking about...wrong as usual? You are the one who is wrong and you DIDN'T STATE you will have to watch it again although you are now which you need to do and stop talking all this BS...you are now trying to cover your foolishly wrong ass and saying so obviously means you have doubts about how right and wrong you are and for good reason.

And what in thew world does Holly Holm have to do with round 3 of Diaz vs McGregor? Geez dude...you are so full of shit it's not even funny. You talk so much and go on and on about absolutely nothing. And for the record it wasn't me who made any comments at all about the reign of Holm...not one way or the other and I was NOT even a Rousey fan and made plenty of posts saying so and that she was way over-hyped...but that has nothing to do with what is being discussed here regardless so it's a mute point like most of your comments.

You make long posts that have nothing to do about anything...you're like a child making noise for the sake of noise.
                    Last edited by jaded; 08-27-2016, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      You mean when TURNED AROUND and ran?
                      Nope. When Nate had him on the cage, Conor get out by turning Nate around and landed a few shots before backing off and leading him back to the center.
                      Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 08-28-2016, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X