Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Crawford Fight Would Play Out Different in Pros

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford beats Mikey he's just simply too big. Mikey hasn't done nothing outside of 130 and is talking about fighting for titles at 135. And we don't even know how Mikey will handle the top fighters at 135. Crawford is a big 140lber and destined for 147. By the time Mikey is done knocking off the rust and moves to 140 Crawford will be long gone.

Comment

If I were Mikey my next fight is probably a belt holder at 135. Then try to get one of the names at 130 to move up (or even go down to 130 if I still can).

Crawford is all wrong for him right now but it could be a fight to make at some point.

Comment

I wouldn't mind to watch Mikey fight Crawford. But Mikey isn't ready yet. He might even need a year to get back up to speed. And Crawford's size might be too much of the difference to cancel Mikey's power. Good fight down the line. Not right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          If I were Mikey my next fight is probably a belt holder at 135. Then try to get one of the names at 130 to move up (or even go down to 130 if I still can).

Crawford is all wrong for him right now but it could be a fight to make at some point.
          Rumor has it, He's fighting the 135 WBC champ in October, I would be very disappointed if he went back to the 130lb division.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Rumor has it, He's fighting the 135 WBC champ in October, I would be very disappointed if he went back to the 130lb division.
            I mean if he can make the weight, why not? 130 has more recognizable opposition anyhow.

Comment

Fantasy fight. He avoided small Gamboa and would rather lose a 2 year worth of fights averaging $750K per fight and you expect him to fight a runner?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                I mean if he can make the weight, why not? 130 has more recognizable opposition anyhow.
                Barthelemy is better fighter than anyone at 130, plus the money trail leads to WW division.

Comment

Mikey looked damn good in his return bout and would make for a good fight against Crawford. However Crawford is too big and is an elite talent, would be too much of a hill for Mikey to climb. Mikey has power yes but so does Crawford. Stopped 5 of last 6 if I'm correct and the names were not slouhces. Crawford wins and maybe even stops a game but too small and outclassed Mikey

Comment

This fight would be a Mega event! 2 of the best tecnitans of the game exchanging, adjusting, scheming as the chingazos fly away! I hope this fight happens sooner than later! Def. PPV! Unlike canelo/pakiao PPV GARBAGE! Make it happen! MG/TC! Save boxing from the circus the sport has become today! Saludos frontera line .7.1.4 ala orden

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      Good fight but I see Crawford keeping Mikey off balance and winning on the scorecards. Crawford moves well but he's not a runner. What Mikey has over him is power but I dont see Crawford getting himself into position for Mikey to unload on him.
                      Originally posted by r1onnie2 View Post
                      I agree that Crawford moves well and is not a runner. Since he had a game plan and moved around on Postol, now people says he's a runner. He didn't run against Gamboa, Delorhme, Lundy, Prescott, Jean, Beltran, or Burns. But let him use a game plan and move around in one fight, now he's a runner.
                      Clear eyes with these two!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X