Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Manager Wants Full Investigation on Fury Doping Claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
    If the Brits knowingly knew Fury had been using steroids and delayed an investigation so Fury could fight in a title fight I would think Boente will have a legitimate case for legal action against them as well as the inbred offspring named Tyson Fury.
    Because the British Board are known to show favouritism towards Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      UKAD is pretty slow at these things. Remember it took over a year before it was revealed that Tony Thompson got popped in the first Price fight.
      had nothing to do with UKAD though.

Ban was given straight away, and he was caught second time, not first time.

Comment

I'm a Fury fan but if he cheated **** him.

Comment

So if Tyson doped and gets banned from boxing; he loses his belts and Klitschko gets them back. That means Dr Steelehammer has to work harder to be the undisputed champion. Unfortunately, Wilder vs Joshua will happen way before Klitschko will be in their horizon... Those "titleholders" need to capitalize ($$$) before they really take any risks...

Comment

Fury is a disgrace for boxing. First ****phobic and antisemitic comments now doping.....Hope he gets banned and never fights again.Just a brainless redneck.

Comment

Nothing wrong with this. They put some more pressure for things to get clarified.
              If he cheated, there are consequences, if he didn't, no harm in clarification.
              Simple as that. I don't know why anyone would feel offended by Klitschko's management taking interest in this matter. After all this affects Wlad's career as much as Fury's.

No need for Vitali 30 year old, pre-pro story BS..

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Hopefully team Fury will have consistent pre-fight drug testing for klitschko in this fight.
                Why wouldn't they? Vlad never had problems with drug testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  Why wouldn't they? Vlad never had problems with drug testing.
                  Well that's just definitely not true.

http://www.boxingscene.com/pulev-ups...itschko--84204

Wlad's response:

“If you don’t want to fight, you can stay at home.”
                  Last edited by LacedUp; 06-30-2016, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Wlad being "completely fine" with random drug testing:

http://www.*************.com/feature...ovetkin-fight/

http://www.livefight.com/boxingforum...ic=9081.0;wap2

I've got to ask myself, why someone doesn't want to do random drug testing before a fight, if they are clean.

Shouldn't be a problem, right?

Also, whenever Klitschko has been tested i.e. against Povetkin & Jennings, he had absolute stinkers of performances where his punches lacked the usual snap they had.

Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                      Apparently Wladimir wasn't dominating everybody for like a decade? I'm confused too.

If what he says sounds like it makes no sense do not be alarmed. It's not supposed to. Probably....
                      Timidly "Dominating" a bunch of stiffs for 10 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X