Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotta give Pacquiao props for giving a live dog Algieri a shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Algieri is a tall, slick fighter, who moves. Provodnikov is a slower, plodding fighter who punches hard. Yet Provo got to Algieri and hurt him badly. If he hadn't telegraphed his big left so much and head-hunted after the first knockdown, Ruslan would have won on the scorecards. Pacquiao is faster than Provodnikov (hands & feet), hits hard, and is a southpaw. It might be a hard fight for Manny, but it would be harder for Chris.
    Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 07-11-2014, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
      Algieri has earned his shot at Pacquiao.

I'll be watching this fight.

But I won't watch Maidana-Mayweather, because Floyd is demanding his opponent wear extra padding in his gloves.
      So since Algieri beat a fighter whose best wins in his career were against Mike Alvarado and DEMARCOS CORLEY, he has earned a shot at what most consider the 2nd best fighter in the world? Algieri just fought on ESPN2, now he deserves Manny. JUST WOW. All he beat was Provo. I swear you guys go with a new flavor of the month everytime the wind blows.

Comment

• If you can't see the skill gap between Pacquiao and Algieri then you don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Working...
        X