Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Manny Pacquiao beat Canelo Alvarez at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Canelo by KO too big and strong.
    Everybody beats Manny...

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Canelo hits harder than Pacman.
      Point is?

Canelo isn't very accurate. He has shined against opponents who were gun-shy. Canelo thrives off of those swarming spurts, and I just can't see Manny falling in that trap. Matter of fact, that's when we see Manny's best work; when opponents open up.

This is one fight where I think Manny being undersized works in his favor. It favors him especially in the exchanges. I can't see Canelo's jab even being a factor in this fight (Manny has had this subtle trait to negate an opponents jab through the better half of his career, and I honestly don't know why).

I honestly kind of see this fight playing out a bit like the Rios fight. In the sense that I can see Canelo getting frustrated trying to stalk Manny down, and Manny turning him over and over again.

Comment

didnt carlos slim offer pacquiao $60M to fight canelo in mexico a couple years back?

Comment

The expectations surrounding Canelo are unrealistic. He's only captured one belt from a mid-tier fighter in Mathew Hatton, looked bad against grandpa Mosley, Cotto's brother had him on queer street, and he was arguably losing to Trout up until the KD. Prime Pacquiao would slice Canelo up with speed and get the late stoppage. Current Pacquiao would out work and out maneuver Canelo to a UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
            he definitely loses because he would be outweighed by a good 20 pounds....170+ pounds to 150
            floyd was outweighed by this i would have to take pac easy decision too

Comment

Pac by ud. Canelo is so over hyped on here its crazy

Comment

I think Trout is way more overhyped than canelo. Dude had one win against an unrested cotto with a wrong game plan with diaz and everyone like is OOOO MY GOD what a slick precise boxer.

Comment

Working...
                X