No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Marquez Still Generates Huge Business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Dude you're on a boxing message board, these guys take and deal out brain damage for a living, that won't change. What's your point, that he should retire, sit out 6 months min, what?

He wouldn't be washing away the ko, only some of the bad taste that must have left.
    My point was clear in my first post, and dude if you don't get it, maybe you shouldn't be on this message board.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      Stepping on feet is not illegal and is very much so legal, Freddy Roach confirmed this after the third fight.

Also, I'm assuming English isn't your first language as it appears you are Filipino, and I don't hold the language barrier against you or anything, but the bold part indicates that you acknowledge the knockout was caused by a punch and NOT by the foot stepping or as you wildly conjecture, a 'knee to the balls'.
      Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      Stepping on feet is not illegal and is very much so legal, Freddy Roach confirmed this after the third fight.

Also, I'm assuming English isn't your first language as it appears you are Filipino, and I don't hold the language barrier against you or anything, but the bold part indicates that you acknowledge the knockout was caused by a punch and NOT by the foot stepping or as you wildly conjecture, a 'knee to the balls'.
      Even if your first language is English or whatever, you know best where are you from but it's not an assurance that you comprehend better than me. You must understand before anything else about what i'm going to imply. It's because the camera's angle of view is in Pac's back view while he's moving forward and i'm not sure what happened in the first place with that flash knock down whether cause of crossing or tangling of legs or knee hitting the balls...It has shown in a replay in a different angle that he was hit by a punch but the the stepping on the foot was not shown also...So you better shut up your mouth or think twice before you respond....Stepping on the foot is of course illegal if intentionally done because it's boxing, what a joke, but of course it's hard to justify at this point of time...But if it's perfectly and timely done with matching punch, its the finest way of cheating...So ask yourself again and again in your right mind, what will happen to you if your moving forward, and someone steps on your foot with/without a matching punch...

Comment

You are the joke plain and simple...

Originally posted by Tony B. View Post
        This is a joke, right?
        No, this is not a joke cause you are the joke idiot...

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          My point was clear in my first post, and dude if you don't get it, maybe you shouldn't be on this message board.
          Did I misread you? You said that he was being pushed into a premature return, right? And that he should either retire, sit out (for how long?), and/or avoid JMM forever? I disagree with all of this, but maybe I'm misreading you. Or maybe you just care for his well being that much. Props for that, I'm also a fan, but more of a boxing fan and it's a tough sport to follow if health is the #1 concern.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Did I misread you? You said that he was being pushed into a premature return, right? And that he should either retire, sit out (for how long?), and/or avoid JMM forever? I disagree with all of this, but maybe I'm misreading you. Or maybe you just care for his well being that much. Props for that, I'm also a fan, but more of a boxing fan and it's a tough sport to follow if health is the #1 concern.
            Bro, if you're a fan and care about the fighters stop fighting about that because you won't find any disagreement with me as my original post clearly points out. Sometimes the heroes we idolize and love fall prey to very human frailties. There's nothing wrong with that, it's inevitable. All greats retire and final chapters are written in illustrious careers, it's just the way it is.

I just hope that when we come to the end of the cheering and euphoria we see the men we idolize so much, see them as human, and see their very real vulnerabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by itiswhatitis View Post
              lmao you guys come up with dumbest ****, don't discredit Marquez's skill and intelligence cause your GOD ( can't believe i read that **** where somebody said Pac is a GOD) got his ass put to sleep...that was perfect timing and skill, not a lucky punch nor any damn cheating...
              I don't discredit Marquez skills, you can't change the reality that Pac was knock out, it's what happened...But it was executed by a knock out punch perfectly timed along with stepping on the foot, that's the reality you can't deny with...Overall, i respect Marquez as a great counter puncher but i don't respect him as a great champion...How can i respect a boxer who just wait, wait to counter punch just always playing safe...If you always cry about ur robbed in 3 previous fights vs Pac prove it, try to engage, initiate some move to show superiority over the other, or whatever way that you challenge the questionable result...What have made the difference for Marquez in the 4th fight was that 3rd knock down and the last second knock out punch(lucky punch), but with overall performance Pac was in that winning momentum and only time will tell when will Marquez be knock out...

Comment

marquez , if youre a real man, give pacqauio his rematch...fcuk the BS

Comment

I believe Pacquaio/JMM V would do 2m+ PPV's. That fight already has so much hype

Comment

Originally posted by znarfv_y2k8 View Post
                    I don't discredit Marquez skills, you can't change the reality that Pac was knock out, it's what happened...But it was executed by a knock out punch perfectly timed along with stepping on the foot, that's the reality you can't deny with...Overall, i respect Marquez as a great counter puncher but i don't respect him as a great champion...How can i respect a boxer who just wait, wait to counter punch just always playing safe...If you always cry about ur robbed in 3 previous fights vs Pac prove it, try to engage, initiate some move to show superiority over the other, or whatever way that you challenge the questionable result...What have made the difference for Marquez in the 4th fight was that 3rd knock down and the last second knock out punch(lucky punch), but with overall performance Pac was in that winning momentum and only time will tell when will Marquez be knock out...
                    with those kinds of opinion, no boxer/fighter would like to have your respect. if pac read the crap you posted, he'd probably be ashamed of having you as a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      marquez , if youre a real man, give pacqauio his rematch...fcuk the BS
                      Huh wtf are you talking about!! They've already fought 4 fcuking times!! I really don't think Marquez is avoiding Pacquiao! That's a stupid biased comment

Accept that Marquez has PAC mans number as of late!!! Marquez dominated the 3 fight with the bigger punches even though he got the lost and in the fourth fight he finally made his punch count!! Pretty much Marquez has PAC mans timing down packed

Comment

Working...
                      X