Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Roach Differ on The Exact Plan For Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather should finally stop ducking Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      i guess marquez woke up the sleeping giant.... holy fuhk im getting excited for pac return.
      Marquez didn't wake up anyone. Quite the opposite

Comment

Originally posted by dnut17 View Post
        whats up with ur sig man cant take ur superhero going down. youve got six rounds of punch stats up not to mention marquez wanted pac to go nuts throwing power shots to counter. pac never fails jab jab lunge straight left it finally caught up with him .
        Pacquiao, Roach, Ariza and no one else from the camp called it a lucky punch. Pacquiao said he didn't even see it and JMM was standing right in front of him. Some of these Manny Pacquiao fans need to get off of boxing sites if they can't take the truth

Comment

Wow Pac fans are delusional. Two words Roy Jones. Never the same holmes! That man went the fuk to sleep. And quit calling for Mayweather that ship has sailed, he has absolutely no negotiating power with Floyd. Pac was exposed paw, paw, lunge. Any real fan of the sport knew it was a matter of time before a boxer caught his ass.

Comment

Although I feel that Pac's chin is cracked forever, I don't see why a few months extra will make much of a difference. Pac is going to lose many more times and a few months rest isn't going to "rebuild" him. He was doing fine in the Marquez fight and got caught, it happens. He can still come back in April and do just as well as he would do if he sat on the couch waiting. He isn't getting younger and needs to be in the ring as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              Damn Pac wants to get right back at it, good stuff.
              Pac is a beast he wants to get back right away.

Comment

gotta commend pacman on this one. dude wants to get right up in there!!

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                  Mayweather should finally stop ducking Pacquiao.
                  Can't tell if trolling or just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    I agree with Roach on this one

April is way to soon
                    In response to your sig...Deal with it!

Comment

who the **** is roach trying to tell PAC what to do? if it weren't for PAC roach would be a nobody. pac built the wildcard gym.

Comment

Working...
                      X