Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto vs Chavez Jr a bull**** fight, fight should be Alvarez vs Chavez Jr.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto vs Chavez Jr a bull**** fight, fight should be Alvarez vs Chavez Jr.?

I think thats the fight the fans deserve more. And damn, I didn't even know the word **** was censored on here. You can even say **** on American Tv, hell South Park made an episode where they said **** like 100 times. For a combat sport, its kind of weird how we censor words here but we love a violent sport.
    Agree
    27.27%
    Disagree
    72.73%

alvarez vs jcc jr would be a great fight man. id pick chavez

Comment

chavez over alvarez

yeah i like chavez over alvarez

Comment

Cotto vs Chavez Jr is fine the only guys who have a promble with it are Ricans they just dont want Chavez Jr to beat Cotto lol

Comment

Why is it a BS fight? People keep saying JCC needs to step up and hes about to climp Mount everest.

Apparently now he doesnt deserve a top fighter so basically he is in Limbo

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
            Cotto vs Chavez Jr is fine the only guys who have a promble with it are Ricans they just dont want Chavez Jr to beat Cotto lol
            Cotto beats the ever living **** out of Chavez Jr. That skinny anorexic boy is going to get his ribs busted the hell up. I'm not rican, I'm just speaking facts. Cotto is in a different league. Cotto is Major Leagues, and Chavez Jr. is in the Little Leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
              Cotto beats the ever living **** out of Chavez Jr. That skinny anorexic boy is going to get his ribs busted the hell up. I'm not rican, I'm just speaking facts. Cotto is in a different league. Cotto is Major Leagues, and Chavez Jr. is in the Little Leagues.
              Good, I want to see silver spoon boy get his beating.

Comment

I dont have a problem with cotto vs JR. I think its going to be alot closer than people think.. Yes Jr is stepping up his game againts Cotto but he hasnt really been tested either so how do we know Jr isnt really good? .. Nobody does..

With that said i still think Cotto beats him .. TKO 10th in a very competitive fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Good, I want to see silver spoon boy get his beating.
                  Well, we already seen this fight before. This should be called Coto/Gomez II.

Comment

To most , Cotto is past his prime , and to some he is shot.
                    And to most Chavez has been fighting bums , and to most , he should step up his opponents . So why is this a bull**** fight , if they both fill each others needs.

Comment

Working...
                    X