How to Spot Atheists and Report Them to the FBI

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
    Five Tips on How to Spot an Atheist

1. Usually Atheists are pale of skin. They spend a lot of times indoors, because they are afraid to come outside. They believe the preposterous lie that Christians are trying to kill them, when in fact, all that we really want to do is force a quick conversion or to kindly place them in a maximum security prison for their own protection from devout Christians who may try to kill them. Many Atheists will try to throw you off by spending time absorbing carcinogens in tanning beds, so it important to remember in hunting Atheists that many, if not most, have very dark skin, too. CAUTION: Do not confuse these artificially dark folks with genuine Negroes. Real Coloreds need to be watched carefully around anything of value, but do not need to be brought to the Lord, as they all unblinkingly accepted Jesus as their loving God during Biblically-sanctioned slavery.

2. Atheists are overweight. The stereotypes of typical Atheists are the trim, granola cruncher who jogs and plays racquetball or the vain hedonist, party-goer who worships only her full-length mirror, Recent studies have shown, however, that Atheists have become aware of these signifiers of their lack of faith. In order to blend in undetected with evangelical Christians, most Atheists now tend to be morbidly obese and will tell you, whether asked or not, that their enormous girth is the result of an undetectable thyroid condition and not the box of Little Debbie cakes they are holding.

3. Atheists have too many university diplomas! These folks are chock full of secular knowledge. They toss the Bible aside in favor of so-called, "research" and "theories." They spend their days studying and trying to gather facts and data to support their ridiculous scientific theories, such as evolution and gravity. Don't let it fool you, Christian Brothers and Sisters! All the secular knowledge in the world can't disprove that the reason we are all here today was because Eve got some bad advice from a talking snake! Atheists are too full of their silly "logic" to understand that only blind faith leads to sighted Truth. Why, the ****-lovers in England have already accepted that most scientists are naturally Atheists. Don't let it happen in America! Report your Biology professor – or any so-called teacher who pollutes the soul with extraneous (non-Biblical) information -- to the local authorities before he recruits your child!

4. Atheists Deceive! Atheists go under many different names, but they don't have the common sense to align themselves yet! Use this to your advantage in reporting them to the police! They call themselves, "humanists, agnostics, secular-humanists, moral relativists, Catholics, free-thinkers, undecided, Unitarians, and more recently, Brights." It is important to note that anyone who has a post-graduate degree or is interested in getting a post-graduate degree, is suspect! Also be warned, Wiccans , Vegans, Yogists, and readers of science fiction are either Atheists or on the road to becoming an Atheist. Our job as True Christians™ is to use this loophole of time under the current Bush Administration to get as many of these God-haters arrested as we can before they do more damage to our country than they already have.

5. Atheists are afraid! Even though there are as many as 300 active Atheists in the United States, we can safely assume that if recent polls are correct, most Atheists are afraid to come out and say what they don't believe. It's your job to pull it out of them. Put them on the spot. Hound them at restaurants and on cruise ships. Don't take "I'd rather not talk about religion" as a answer. Give them one last chance to save their sorry souls. Then, call the police!

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0503/atheists.html
    LOL This is gonna piss off a lot of people.. :P I don't know about the overweight part though..

Comment

I try not to push my opinions and beliefs on others as it is a privilege to me to know in my heart that I have a belief that I can put faith into which suites my needs and has been true to me.

Others have beliefs which have been true to them as well, whether it be Atheism, Buddhism, Islam, or Judaism. People can believe in what they chose too and if indeed there is a definitive, true religion, then when the end times come may the believers in the true religion prevail and go on to wherever their religion says they will go when that time comes.

A person who sees certain truths in their religion will hold steady in that belief. Just consider it a personal triumph to have a religion to believe in and to be able hold true to the important aspects of that religion. God gave people the ability to chose what they believe in....let people make that choice and live with the consequences of that choice.

Comment

Comment

Door To Door Atheists Bother Mormons - Watch more Funny Videos

Comment

why would you report them to the FBI????

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
              I

LOVE

SATAN!!

I'm a follower of Jesus, does this make you happy?

Comment

Landover Baptist are TRUE CHRISTIANS!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post
                    actually, no.. the only loser here is you.
                    I feel sorry for you though, how pathetic does your live have to be to sit on a boxing forum all day preaching about something the majority of us care nothing about.
                    you are not going to change anyone's beliefs either so really I don't know why you try. JAT
                    She does not need to change your beliefs, just give you a fair warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                      She does not need to change your beliefs, just give you a fair warning.
                      Did you know that Jesus can tell you're thinking about boys when you play with yourself?

Comment

Working...
                      X