Who won the presidential debate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sho-Nuff View Post
    Agreed.

But McCain blew it tonight. He needed to knock one out of the park and attack Obama's character. He did neither. Plus he has absolutely no idea how to defend himself. He doesn't deserve to win if he's not smart enough to explain to the American people how wrong Obama is for this country. ot to mention he annouces another bail out for home owners??? Romney was like WTF? The 700 billion bail out address that.
    I tell you what. The only reason I was going to vote this year was because of Palin. But **** she can't carry that dumb ****er any farther.
    I like the fact he didn't attack Obama with ridiculous smears and instead focused on stuff that was important to America at this point. I figured he would since that's what Palin has been doing the past few days, but John stood to his word of not getting dirty and talking about issues that were important to americans.

Comment

It was dull and neither guy stepped up. Obama did what he had to, just keep things rolling in his favor while McCain blew his chance to make this race tight.. Barring some ridiclous comment by the Obama Camp.. I think McCain is in serious trouble come Nov 4th.

Comment

Barack held ground and McCain didn't do anything to improve his case.

It was a good debate, Barack looks like the better man with the better plan.

McCain looked like he was trying too hard with that "My Friends" but he did a good job especially with his answer to how to handle russia. I think Obama knows he's ahead in the polls and clearly has a much superior running mate, it's his race to lose now.
        Concurage.......total concurage.

Comment

you guys see how McCain wouldn't shake Obama's hand at the end, I think he kinda put his wife infront of him so he wouldn't have to and then turned away.

Comment

Can a candidate still drop out of the race? Or is it too late for McCain to save face..... I think the most honorable thing that McCain could do know is kick the bucket, and go out as a war hero.

Comment

Originally posted by alfonso13702 View Post
              Can a candidate still drop out of the race? Or is it too late for McCain to save face..... I think the most honorable thing that McCain could do know is kick the bucket, and go out as a war hero.
              I'll just say what we all know is true. If Bill could still run he would own obama and mccain in the same night, and force them both to drop out.

Comment

obama 08! its time for change baby

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  I'll just say what we all know is true. If Bill could still run he would own obama and mccain in the same night, and force them both to drop out.
                  I wish bill clinton was our dictator!!!! lol then we would have never ran across this dumbass president.

Comment

Originally posted by youngswish23 View Post
                    obama 08! its time for change baby
                    What change??? it's a fact that neither candidate has any real plan to fix the economy. It doesnt matter which one gets in because nothing will change, it's business as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho-Nuff View Post
                      Agreed.

But McCain blew it tonight. He needed to knock one out of the park and attack Obama's character. He did neither. Plus he has absolutely no idea how to defend himself. He doesn't deserve to win if he's not smart enough to explain to the American people how wrong Obama is for this country. ot to mention he annouces another bail out for home owners??? Romney was like WTF? The 700 billion bail out address that.
                      I tell you what. The only reason I was going to vote this year was because of Palin. But **** she can't carry that dumb ****er any farther.
                      I am not surprised, John McCain is a democrat in republican clothing. He wouldn't have won the nomination if Romney was not having his votes stolen by pricks like Guiliani and Huckabee.

In a heads up race, Romney would clobber McCain. It wouldn't have even been close. Mitt Romney should have been our nominee.

Comment

Working...
                      X