No announcement yet.

"Please think of dogs before you legalize pot"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Please think of dogs before you legalize pot"

This is what the DEA's argument against pot legalization has devolved to. Dogs.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...usaolp00000592
    Last edited by Dixie Normis; 04-03-2014, 02:41 AM.

Comment

I was going to come in here and post an articulate response to the DEA's asinine argument (just the latest in a long line of them), but then jaded posted that video, which reminded me of why I hate most stoners in the first place.

Comment

I thought I was gonna click on that, and find out their argument was that the drug sniffing dogs would be out of a job soon

Comment

Didn't watch, but my dog loves weed.

He's never had any, I've never blown it in his face or whatnot, but pretty much after every time I smoke I immediately play with him. He's smart enough to recognize that pattern I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
            Didn't watch, but my dog loves weed.

He's never had any, I've never blown it in his face or whatnot, but pretty much after every time I smoke I immediately play with him. He's smart enough to recognize that pattern I guess.
            i've blown smoke in my dogs face, i guess i should stop. didnt know it was bad for them but i dont force it on him, when i go out back to smoke he always come sit next to me knowing that im gonna blow smokes at him so i guess he enjoys it?

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              i've blown smoke in my dogs face, i guess i should stop. didnt know it was bad for them but i dont force it on him, when i go out back to smoke he always come sit next to me knowing that im gonna blow smokes at him so i guess he enjoys it?
              Your dog does enjoy it, as much as you enjoy it. And its as harmful to him as it is to you. Its all overplayed b.s....

For whatever reason, I made the decision that I didn't want to get my dog high. Maybe some day when he's old and hurting I'll give him some, but for now I don't want to. But by all means, toke up and have some fun with your dog. I'm sure I don't need to say it, but it doesn't take a lot to get an animal high. Just a hit or two, don't over do it.

But imagine that, dogs eating large amounts of butter and chocolate brownies isn't good for them. Perhaps we should ban chocolate?

Comment

An adult should have the right to take any substance he chooses as long as he doesn't bother anybody.

Life is short so we should be free to do with our time whatever we wish.

The war on drugs is a war on freedom.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-03-2014, 10:41 AM.

Comment

I had a Mastiff one, fukin huge thing. Ate some space cakes(she fukin helped herself she was a ****) and i was sat on the bog. Plus i was sure she was outside.

Hours later she kept sitting in front of an empty arm chair to attention as if someone was there telling her to sit, creep-ed me the fooook out, she kept trying to put her paws over her face too and generally rolled all over (i was high and decided to joined in) was a really good day that one. We had about 6/7 eggs and a half pack of bacon each when the munchies landed.

Two days before an Anatomy and Physiology exam and im rolling on the floor with a dog pretending i was one...i always did prepare thoroughly and sensibly for my exams... She died.

Comment

Working...
                  X