Why is Canelo ducking Trout?

Viva la Mexico?

Comment

Cuz he smoked the devil's lettuce like 10 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Cuz he smoked the devil's lettuce like 10 years ago

Comment

The question is who isn't ducking Trout? The boxing world fears Trout. I don't hear any top boxer stepping forward and saying "I will fight Trout.". Floyd won't fight Trout, Bundrage won't fight Trout, Lara won't fight Trout. Vanes, Kirkland, Molina, and Angula want no part of Trout. Cotto doesn't want a rematch with Trout. Is there a top 154 pounder in the world who is brave enough to get in the ring with Austin Trout?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            The question is who isn't ducking Trout? The boxing world fears Trout. I don't hear any top boxer stepping forward and saying "I will fight Trout.". Floyd won't fight Trout, Bundrage won't fight Trout, Lara won't fight Trout. Vanes, Kirkland, Molina, and Angula want no part of Trout. Cotto doesn't want a rematch with Trout. Is there a top 154 pounder in the world who is brave enough to get in the ring with Austin Trout?
            please no one even knew or took trout seriously till the cotto fight

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              That just in your mind man...lara was waiting till the last minute trying to get the trout fight..trout was the one who want not part of lara...vanes also will take the fight in a heartbeat so will molina...canelo and floyd won't do it cuz they have something to lose...

Comment

Because Floyd is ducking Austin Trout, didn't you know???

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Why is Canelo ducking Trout?
                  its been like 3 weeks since Tout won how do you know he won't fight him next?

Comment

Canelo wanted cotto because cotto brings money and he has a beatable style that would make for an exiting fght, trout high risk low reward .

Comment

Working...
                    X