No announcement yet.

The Klitschko Foundation: promoting a healthy way of life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    So why not have the Chisora fight set for March or February?

Strange how Wlad done his abs in two days before the fight only to play in a golf tournament two weeks later.
    You throw around your red herrings that have nothing whatsoever to do with Haye-Wlad.

Get this one thing in your head: The 2nd-July-offer STILL STANDS. Wlad has over and over re-confirmed it. Haye just needs to sign the contract.

All your fake inventions like "golf tournament" don't change the facts a bit.

And if Haye is such a KO machine then why doesn't he fight Vitali? We hear nothing about Haye-Vitali for the 2nd July.

You know when Wlad was available Haye wanted to fight Vitali "because the WBC belt is regarded higher".

When Vitali was available then Haye wants to fight Wlad.

Now they are BOTH available for 2nd July so Haye b.tches out FOR NO COHERENT REASON except "I don't think Wlad will make it within 9 weeks", which is NONE of HAYE's business ANYWAY.

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
      these two must be wlad and vitali!.lol.

they have no reason or logic when it comes to understanding things in haye's minds and them being so incapable of crticising klitshckos,must mean they are the klitschkos.

they totally ignore any points to support haye,or anything to criticise klitschkos.

the klitschkos,they wouldnt come out and say,"ye,we **** people over with contracts,we look down on them,but were ruthless business men,**** you!.".
      but thats what i think they really think like.

they portray a gentleman image and one of people who are nice and resepctful,but thier dispresptful scumbags who are arrogant liers.

and anyone who uses the lame insults being used by klitschko fans really are childish and lack real maturity and inteligence,i would pity you all more if i was too busy laughing at how lame you are!.
      thats why adamek and his managament said negotiations with them.. were all good, no BS.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
        thats why adamek and his managament said negotiations with them.. were all good, no BS.
        Haye is still b1tching about the contract with Wlad, but he's very lucky to be receiving 50% for fighting the real heavyweight champion.

Comment

The Klitschko bros are good people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
            Yet they wont insure their opponents.
            What is that in reference to? Briggs? That had zero to do with K2.

Comment

Never been a fan of the brothers style of fighting but as people they are top blokes. Respect to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
                The Klitschko bros are good people.
                Yes. It makes no sense to me that some people hate them.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
                  Yes. It makes no sense to me that some people hate them.
                  you have to be a complete fukin Moron to have hate for these men!

It tells a lot about a person to hate on or hate good people!

Comment

Two of the most honorable guys in boxing, role models and great ambassadors of the sport. Thumbs up to this thread, mr. Freedom.
                    Last edited by Huxley; 06-11-2013, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burzum View Post
                      Two of the most honorable guys in boxing, role models and great ambassadors of the sport. Thumbs up to this thread, mr. Freedom.
                      This ^^^^^^.

Comment

Working...
                      X