No announcement yet.

WOW! Pascal almost got robbed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Champ View Post
    I can't believe he almost got robbed in Canada! The irony of that is so great.

Let's just be thankful the right man kept his title. All the credit to Hopkins, though. He managed to last the distance and survive two brutal knockdowns.

Nah man, Hopkins almost got robbed, Pascal lost by like 4 points at least on the cards. Hopkins won 9 rds, 115-111.../end thread.

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
      I'm from england and i hate Hopkins but he still won
      BS
      Hopkins didn't.

Honnesly,he get dropped 2 times and lost the first 4 rounds very clearly.

If you give the very close 12th round to Pascal it's a draw,if you give it to Hopkins it's a D for Nard.

Yes Hopkins beat up Pascal from the 5th to the 11th Iincluded.
      But I think a draw is fair.

Again,boxing fans are ******s and talking **** all over the forum.
      This fight is pretty easy to score.
      And its not a so called Robbery.

Comment

Pascal didnt do ****!!! Hopkins got robbed!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

Nah man, Hopkins almost got robbed, Pascal lost by like 4 points at least on the cards. Hopkins won 9 rds, 115-111.../end thread.
          Hopkins did get robbed, he deserved a WIN.

The same way Martinez was robbed against Cintron..

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            BS
            Hopkins didn't.

Honnesly,he get dropped 2 times and lost the first 4 rounds very clearly.

If you give the very close 12th round to Pascal it's a draw,if you give it to Hopkins it's a D for Nard.

Yes Hopkins beat up Pascal from the 5th to the 11th Iincluded.
            But I think a draw is fair.

Again,boxing fans are ******s and talking **** all over the forum.
            This fight is pretty easy to score.
            And its not a so called Robbery.
            you're so right

Comment

Pascal did not win that fight. A draw was acceptible but he didnt win. Those knockdowns were legit but worthless outside of the scoring. Pascal did nothing outside of round four worth noting with the exception of a few good counters that did nothing. He should have pressed more, but he got schooled last night, period. If not for those knockdowns, we would be having a different converstaion right now.

Comment

From round 4 on, I had Pascal winning rd 12, and there was one other close rd I can't remember he could be given, but I didn't So Bhop won by a rd IMO, but a draw would be ok with me.

Comment

Hopkins won and he will win the rematch.

Comment

I wonder if there is any fight fan besides myself that honestly doesn't really care about race or country & simply just loves boxing!!it's like this,Pascal got himself 2 early knockdowns & it helped him get a draw!!B-Hop won more rounds but allowing himself to be in a position to get hit & have his gloves touch the ground caused him 2 10-8 rounds that kept Pascal in the fight!!But a draw is more than fair,****,fight again early next year & call it a day!!

Comment

I had it for Hopkins by 2 points.

Comment

Working...
                      X