Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW: Floyd Mayweather Sr.: “Floyd would beat Pacquiao easier than he beat Shane”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tnks for sharing bro, great read, on that matter, floyd sr points out alot of good points, pac is a manufactured talent untill proven otherwise, floyd jr is all god given, hes proved it, all he wants for boxing is an equal playing field, u may say "ahh F%%% that *****, just sign" but u goto see it this way, if your son was in boxing would you want someone to take advantage of the playing field and possible hurt or permanantly injure your son, its heart breaking to see a life full of hope and heart end for someones cowardly attempt to make it to the top, that side of boxing will kill boxing itself, it will make people not want to watch, but if boxing implemented these tests ppl would appreciate more and see the truth in a fighter, no smokescreens, just plain talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanny Packiao View Post
      TAKE THE TEST!!!

why are you so opposed to RANDOM test? be an advocate for boxing and take the test...just like Floyd is willing to do

I'm all for OST, but not at the expense of the fight. the fight is all that matters. OST is optional and can be trashed if it becomes too big an obstacle. only *****s don't want to see the fight. they'd rather see OST.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        I agree. Flowd will stop Pacquiao. He will show you how wide the speed and talent gap is between them. Its not even close.
        It's alot wider than people think....IT'S WIIIDDEEE!!!!

Comment

Floyd willl need to step up to another level to fight Pacquiao.

Call me a hater or whatever, but Mosley was gassed in that fight after 2 rounds. Am I saying Prime Shane beats Floyd? No. Floyd still displayed his skills and fight to the world and I have greater respect for him after taking that huge shot.

But Pacquiao will perform better than Shane did. Floyd will win though.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
            hilarious!

Comment

Mayweather couldn't even ko Marquez. Pacquiao's chin is better then Marquez. Then again Marquez is a counter puncher, which could be part of the reason Floyd was hesitant to throw more like he did against Mosley. It depends to on how Floyd fights Pac if he wants to go for that KO. i'm interested to see this fight, and I think that there is a possibility the Floyd KOS Pac. Yet I think Roach will come up with a good game plan, which would at least minimize the amount of punches Pac takes vs Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
                If someone seriously believes Mosley was 100% vs Floyd they are blinded by their love for Floyd.

Manny Stewart even pointed out that Mosley didn't have good coordination in the 1st round.

Mosley even tripped on the stairs at the weigh in
                you need to get laid or get some protein in your system because your talking crazy

Comment

Originally posted by T-WANG View Post
                  Mayweather couldn't even ko Marquez. Pacquiao's chin is better then Marquez. Then again Marquez is a counter puncher, which could be part of the reason Floyd was hesitant to throw more like he did against Mosley. It depends to on how Floyd fights Pac if he wants to go for that KO. i'm interested to see this fight, and I think that there is a possibility the Floyd KOS Pac. Yet I think Roach will come up with a good game plan, which would at least minimize the amount of punches Pac takes vs Floyd.
                  Pacquiao couldnt KO marquez either.....had 4 knockdowns and 24 rounds to do it

Comment

Originally posted by T-WANG View Post
                    I see what you're saying but if anything, Floyd KOing Pacquiao wouldn't be a 1 punch clean KO. In fact, most of Floyd's Ko's are TKO's. It's the accumulation of punches that forces a stoppage.

I honestly believe Floyd has a good chance of TKOing pacquiao via cuts, ring side stoppage or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      I agree. Flowd will stop Pacquiao. He will show you how wide the speed and talent gap is between them. Its not even close.
                      ....this is the truth...
                      and once people see how mediocre Floyd makes Pac look..
                      they will come with more BS theories as to why Pac looked so ordinary..

Comment

Working...
                      X