No announcement yet.

How Hillary Clinton made $21,667,000 in 3 years Shilling for Corporate America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
    He made it through the primaries funding his own campaign and putting up more of his own money than any politician has in history. The idea that someone could fork over a billion in cash to run the general campaign is ludicrous.
    Ross Perot came to mind regarding this....

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Trump can brag about buying foreclosed houses from Americans who lost their homes in 2008-2010 but it's bad that Hillary raped stupid Wall Street boys at$250,000 per speech?

They are BOTH cankerblossoms on the politic body of the USA.

she's a corporate / special interest shill

trump is the corporation / special interest. he's a wealthy builder and developer, and a billionaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        Ross Perot came to mind regarding this....
        He's either too young or too politically ignorant to even know who Perot is or that he funded his own campaign, spending nearly $1 billion when adjusted for inflation.

Trump doe.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          John Oliver videos won't work on Trump supporters in much the same way that Jon Stewart videos never worked on Fox News viewers because, in their eyes, a comedian can never be taken seriously as a legitimate source of information because "hurr, durr, durr, they's just a comedy guy!"
          is that why these SJW heroes of yours immediately use the "i'm only a comedian doing a comedy bit doe" defense whenever they're confronted for their stupidity and disingenuity?

Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
          Carlin is the man!

but I hear ya, it just like everything people make alliances and its hard to break those and just like in the NSB where any lil bit of something they can grab onto and use to write off an entire factual statment they will and ignore it willingly.

oliver is a hack comedian and that segment appeals to the lowest common denominator. if you think cut and paste videos and snarky comments are factual statements, then you're that low common denominator.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            is that why these SJW heroes of yours immediately use the "i'm only a comedian doing a comedy bit doe" defense whenever they're confronted for their stupidity and disingenuity?
            When did Bill Maher, George Carlin, or Jon Stewart ever do that?

Comment

Jon Stewart sucks.

Maher has his moments. Sometimes he is hilarious; sometimes he's spot on truthful like when he stands up to Islam apologists, and those like the Young Turks who try to muddy the waters, and equate all religion, and Christianity to Islam... Sometimes he's a doddering idiot, though, when speaking about race.

Carlin is GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
                Jon Stewart sucks.

Maher has his moments. Sometimes he is hilarious; sometimes he's spot on truthful like when he stands up to Islam apologists, and those like the Young Turks who try to muddy the waters, and equate all religion, and Christianity to Islam... Sometimes he's a doddering idiot, though, when speaking about race.

Carlin is GOAT.
                Carlin was a fool. He commented once "US only bombs brown people" . This was during the Balkan War when NATO bombed Serbia. Correct me if I'm wrong but Serbians ain't brown. He either ignored that fact which made him a liar or didn't know that fact which made him a fool. I believe the latter.

Comment

jon stewart is the biggest offender, you haven't been paying attention. he spent the majority of his time slot making political propaganda and then when journalists called him out on it the next day, "i'm just a comedian" "we're on comedy central" are his go-to lines. he's a disingenuous idiot just like his protege john oliver.

carlin was at least consistent, defended his positions, and wasn't a smug weasel about using his comedy as a platform.

maher is somewhere in between now that he's a full blown political commentator. but he's been guilty of using the "i'm only a comedian" defense before.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Carlin was a fool. He commented once "US only bombs brown people" . This was during the Balkan War when NATO bombed Serbia. Correct me if I'm wrong but Serbians ain't brown. He either ignored that fact which made him a liar or didn't know that fact which made him a fool. I believe the latter.
                    Wrong.

No "only" ever said.

Comment

Wrong.

No "only" ever said.
                      Wrong. He said "Germans are the only white people we've bombed" which means he ignored the Serbian bombing of whites which was my point, so thanks for posting the video.

He also said "we're good at bombing brown people". Not EXACTLY "only " bombing brown people, but that's the general message he was making and you know damn well it was. Which if I have to point it out to you was that "we're racist". The whole country.

Comment

Working...
                      X