Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PHOTOS] My NIGHT at the Lopez-Salido II fight!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Haha I remember doing the same thing when I went to De La Hoya vs Mayorga. It was pretty loud, so I don't think anyone heard me, but still felt a little weird. Cool video bro, place got dead silent when the ref stopped it.
    Hahah yea man. Same I am usually not loud but I felt lost amongst the crowd and all the noise so I went crazy. When lennon said "Puerto RICOOOOO" I went "RICCCOOOOO AAAAAA JUANMMAAAAAA!!!!!" lol.

PS: I put the video on private again, haters out in full swing and lurking so whoever want to see that one and the one i'll upload later PM me.

Comment

Good **** Bombsy!

Comment

Did you try going ringside after the KO?

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
          Hahah yea man. Same I am usually not loud but I felt lost amongst the crowd and all the noise so I went crazy. When lennon said "Puerto RICOOOOO" I went "RICCCOOOOO AAAAAA JUANMMAAAAAA!!!!!" lol.

PS: I put the video on private again, haters out in full swing and lurking so whoever want to see that one and the one i'll upload later PM me.
          Why put it on private?

Comment

Very easy to lose yourself in that outpour of emotion, especially rooting for your countryman. For atmosphere, nothing beats a prizefight IMO.

I'll PM you for that other video.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
              Good **** Bombsy!

Thanks SIG! Hey what a game tonight eh? Those playoff hopefuls thoughts they would come to the UC and break the losing streak here.

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Did you try going ringside after the KO?
              No it didn't even cross my mind. Plus the security was really strict about who they let in the ringside area. Plus I was just in shock. I know a few minutes after the decision was announced I could have but I just didn't.

And I put it on private because I appear screaming on the video like "NOOOO .. NOOOOOO!" lol all butthurt lol. If you want to see it PM me your username and I'll give you access bro.

Comment

No it didn't even cross my mind. Plus the security was really strict about who they let in the ringside area. Plus I was just in shock. I know a few minutes after the decision was announced I could have but I just didn't.

And I put it on private because I appear screaming on the video like "NOOOO .. NOOOOOO!" lol all butthurt lol. If you want to see it PM me your username and I'll give you access bro.
                Just walk up there like you forgot sometime and belong. You're really close and could have easily gotten up there to take pics with all the guys

I do that at every fight including Cotto-Marg II which had as strong security as it gets and got to take pic with all those guys

Comment

LOL haha it was a good post bro!! I got the good stuff coming soon, I have to black out the faces of my girl and bro for security reasons lol. But I got the video of the 9thround KO and you can hear the reactions and of the intros and how crazy the crowd went.

No doubt man. I dont like your username though heheh lol JK!! Nah but for real bro, I wont. One hell off an experience my first SIGNIFICANT boxing event and it was sickkk. Just sick. I have a lot of respect for both they left it all in the ring.

Just a great person for real. I can't believe he was still so nice after taking pics with half of the stadium lol. A genuine caring guy. He was even joking with people and talking with them like if he was just some guy at the fight mann. Love Tito. Makes you want to be nice too lol.

The thing is man WE COULDN'T hear the interviews. Like the mics were not hooked up to the arena speakers or something. So nobody got to hear what Juanma said.

YEAH! funny thing though...... THERE were 2 fights still left after the Juanma fight lol!! Like the announcer said.. "2 fights STILL LEFT" and people were like wtf.
                  hahaha they've must of been no namers

Comment

Wow, great view you've got there and you've got to witness a classic bout as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X