Its John Lennon's birthday today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gotteskrieger View Post
    Hi Antifa,

How many strikes/differing opinions does it take before being banned from the History section?
    Way to take the limelight Madonna.

Comment

John Winston O'Boogie isn't fit to restring Stephen Peter Marriott's Gretsch 6120.

That's a FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by King Kong View Post
        John Winston O'Boogie isn't fit to restring Stephen Peter Marriott's Gretsch 6120.

That's a FACT.
        Your point is?

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
          Your point is?
          My point is twofold. Firstly, **** this thread. Secondly, you're a cocksucker.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

My point is twofold. Firstly, **** this thread. Secondly, you're a cocksucker.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            You aint mad.

Are you?

Comment

You aint mad.

Are you?
              Your sig is tokenistic nostalgia for revisionist romanticization of an era which left humanity with a burden of countless millions of wishy washy babyboomers who have remained delusional and oblivious to their generation's ineffectuality to this very day.

In other words, you worship an air-filled ideology of pipedreams and abject, pacifistic submission to buggery and skull****ery.

Lennon was wrong about everything. Staying in bed all day and growing his hair didn't do **** for anyone or anything except John Lennon, his vanity and his media profile. An an activist, he was a complete and utter fraud. At least glorify the parts of him worth glorifying, you silly ****.

Comment

Your sig is tokenistic nostalgia for revisionist romanticization of an era which left humanity with a burden of countless millions of wishy washy babyboomers who have remained delusional and oblivious to their generation's ineffectuality to this very day.

In other words, you worship an air-filled ideology of pipedreams and abject, pacifistic submission to buggery and skull****ery.

Lennon was wrong about everything. Staying in bed all day and growing his hair didn't do **** for anyone or anything except John Lennon, his vanity and his media profile. An an activist, he was a complete and utter fraud. At least glorify the parts of him worth glorifying, you silly ****.
                Did Lennon threaten to kill you that you didnt want me make a thread about him?

Btw, your choice of words are impressive. Why dont you shut up and write some poetry about flowers and butterflies.

Comment

Why dont you shut up and write some poetry about flowers and butterflies.
                  Sounds more like something that a guy who sucks unshowered hippie **** and puts bed-in references in his sig would do.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                      I agree he was a fraud with all his "Give Peace a Chance" bull****, and his "Angela" and other left-wing propaganda on the Sometime in New York City. He was a bit of a goof too, with his drug abuse and other behavior.

But I loved his music from his early period (1962-65) before he got messed up on drugs, and from the Mahareshi period in 1968 when he was off the drugs for about 6 months and his musical creativity temporarily returned.

Some people idolized Lennon, but I see him not as some idealistic hero who imagined a better world. I regard him as what he was: a very creative pop musician, singer and poet, and an essential part of the most successful pop band of all time.
                      You are correct. And exempt from my indictment of the rose-tinted faggotry that typically dominates Beatle threads.

Comment

Working...
                      X