Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Kirkland could pass 2 million viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for boxing but it had floyd/pac lead in.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      That's nice and all but in reality half of whatever the numbers are will be thanks to the may pac fight
      I see we using that term loosely.

and if it was for pac/may why are they retweeting canelo hastag?

lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
        I'd say that over half could be attributed to the replay. People only make those "boring" complaints because they were disappointed in the results.
        Completely incorrect, the fight was boring, it was being ****ted on by basically everyone in the mainstream media. It's actually the complete opposite, the only ones who didn't think the fight was boring are people who were happy Floyd won.

Comment

Oh ****, I totally forgot about the replay I didn't even watch it. I just FF to the main event. That's where all the viewers came from for sure, then again it's about time Canelo mooched off Mayweather. No one talks about it, but aside from fighting Manny, when Canelo left Floyd's PPV numbers plummeted. It wasn't just that Maidana was garbage, the real B side left. **** it, good for Canelo then.

Comment

I'd say that over half could be attributed to the replay. People only make those "boring" complaints because they were disappointed in the results.

right, cuz only Pac fans found it boring

Comment

even the HBO highlights on youtube have 340k viewers within one night

Comment

No Surprise! I'm sure the Mayweather vs Pacquiao replay is a major reason why though lets be honest but Canelo vs Kirkland delivered a fun fight so taking nothing away from them

LMFAO at a few casuals on twitter "Mayweather Should Fight Canelo..." only for someone to reply and tell them that Mayweather already beat Canelo

Comment

Ahhh you mean the replay of Mayweather-Pacquiao is looking at 2mill viewers. Lol at thinking that people were tuning in to see that Canelo fight.
                  Right like last weeks fight was so exciting... People do want to see Canelo, when Floyd fought him, the PPV buys were over 2 million as soon as Floyd fought Maidana little under 1 million haha. Many Hispanic's live in America and support him. He's going to be the face of boxing once Manny and Floyd retire.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    No Surprise! I'm sure the Mayweather vs Pacquiao replay is a major reason why though lets be honest but Canelo vs Kirkland delivered a fun fight so taking nothing away from them

LMFAO at a few casuals on twitter "Mayweather Should Fight Canelo..." only for someone to reply and tell them that Mayweather already beat Canelo
                    I don't doubt it. It was smart of them to put the fight on as part of the actual card.

Comment

Yeah i'll wait for official numbers to come out. Not some guess by someone going off of google searches.

Comment

Working...
                      X