No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Gonzalez, McJoe Arroyo Win, Negron KO'd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Gonzalez, McJoe Arroyo Win, Negron KO'd

Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez in Bayamon, Puerto Rico - In a bout for the WBO Latino lightweight title, Jose Gonzalez (17-0, 13KOs) knocked out Eddie Soto (12-3, 4KOs) at 1:10 of the first round. Soto was decked hard on his back with a big right hand.

[Click Here To Read More]

In the "Chelo" Gonzalez/Eddie Soto fight, it was Soto taking the fight to Chelo & got a few good clean shots in before he rushed in & Chelo caught him with a left hook & straight right combination clean on Soto's jaw & left him falling stiff on his back to the canvas & then sort of twitching & doing weird moves!! It was a nasty KO!! Even thou Chelo has been doing good & has shown some improvements, he still needs to work on a few things like better defense & NOT stepping straight back when being charged by the other fighter..But for a fighter with NO amateur experience, he's not doing bad..

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
      In the "Chelo" Gonzalez/Eddie Soto fight, it was Soto taking the fight to Chelo & got a few good clean shots in before he rushed in & Chelo caught him with a left hook & straight right combination clean on Soto's jaw & left him falling stiff on his back to the canvas & then sort of twitching & doing weird moves!! It was a nasty KO!! Even thou Chelo has been doing good & has shown some improvements, he still needs to work on a few things like better defense & NOT stepping straight back when being charged by the other fighter..But for a fighter with NO amateur experience, he's not doing bad..
      One of the sickest ko I've seen in a while dude looked like he was going into respiratory arrest hope kid is ok... Arroyo really impressed me kid was out for 6 months and came in at his lowest weight ever great dedication and just destroyed moxie and slipped a shot while landing his right hook to end the fight

Comment

lets see if negron can bounce back arroyo reminds me of a calderon but with power

Comment

Comment

Negron loss?

I'm shocked...well at least it happen while he is still young...hope he can bounce back and learn from his mistakes

Comment

Negron was just knocked out by a washed up Middleweight. A WASHED UP MIDDLEWEIGHT! Don't expect anything out of a heavyweight that gets knocked out by a washed up Middleweight. As far as being a contender, that will never happen. Even clubfighter Heavyweights don't get knocked out by washed up middleweights. Stick a fork in Negron, he is done.

Comment

McJoe???? You would think his parents would name him something that doesn't sound like a new menu item at a fast food burger joint. "Can I take your order?". "Yes, I'll have a McJoe with fries, hold the lettuce....make that a double with cheese".

Comment

negron's nowhere near strong enough for that division. i said in the weigh in pic thread. dude needs to get his weight up something serious.

Comment

Working...
                  X