• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
    Shove the technicalities up your ass.

For 40 fights,

he failed to do random blood testing.

He used PEDs for 40 fights.

I don't see you correcting the "40 have tried 40 have failed" mantra.

How did he fail when no one has asked him to take the test? Guess who's volunteering to take the test? Not his opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel_Dust View Post
      i kno what he means you ******* im just using his dumb stupid logic against his dumb idiotic ass. I though burner was a bad poster then i run into these 2 clowns.
      Do you not understand what Floyd Stan Logic is?

Its clearly being used here.

The funny thing is,

whats been said,

can easily be true as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel_Dust View Post
        i kno what he means you ******* im just using his dumb stupid logic against his dumb idiotic ass. I though burner was a bad poster then i run into these 2 clowns.
        he refers to floyds peds use in all those 40 fights! not the person floyd fought.. clown?

Comment

• Originally posted by INVINCEABLE View Post
          How did he fail when no one has asked him to take the test? Guess who's volunteering to take the test. Not his opponents.

He could have volunteered for 40 fights,

but he didn't.

Hes been using for 40.

Unless you can prove he hasn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by carts View Post
            he refers to floyds peds use in all those 40 fights! not the person floyd fought.. clown?
            i kno what his dumb ass refers 2 but if hes going to make a dumb thread like that then he should atleast know his information

Comment

• Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post

He could have volunteered for 40 fights,

but he didn't.

Hes been using for 40.

Unless you can prove he hasn't.
              Guilty until proven innocent, same standards they hold Pac to.

Works for me.

Damn, Floyd's been shooting steroids and injecting lidocaine into his hands? That's crazy yo. I'm starting to fear for Shane's life n ****.
              Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 03-19-2010, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• This thread is win!

Comment

• floyd must have been using standard PED's for his first 40 fights. only reason why he never wanted testing before. if he was innocent why would he hide from them? now that he found a new PED that is undetectable by blood testing he is all for testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    floyd must have been using standard PED's for his first 40 fights. only reason why he never wanted testing before. if he was innocent why would he hide from them? now that he found a new PED that is undetectable by blood testing he is all for testing.
                    He probably plans to sell that stuff on the black market after he gets everyone doing this olympic style testing. That way he can pay back Oscar for paying off his tax debt. Maybe he can get back the cars that were repo'd, as well. If all goes well, he can start throwing real money into the crowds in no time.

Comment

• For 41 fights my big ass niggz...floyd..get his skin thinner to have an ass whoop by the pacman in the ring..but come may 1 he showing you to big ass mosley how to kick some ass and fight mathew hatton next...

Comment

Working...
                      X