No announcement yet.

Who here's crashed their motor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here's crashed their motor?

Just had my first bump today, was coming back from the Man City - Stoke game, middle of Longsight, gone up a hill which then swoops down straight away, goin too fast braked too late and smashed straight into the back of another car.
    Done **** all to this guys brand new Audi A3 meanwhile my **** heap has taken all the force, smashed headlight, bonnet is mangled a bit and won't open and shut properly, radiator has took a bit of damage but is still working fine.
    This guys car turns out to be a company car, so they'll take me for all am worth am guessing.
    Gutted.

I've totalled 6 motors and lost my license twice. I wouldn't worry to much.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
      I've totalled 6 motors and lost my license twice. I wouldn't worry to much.
      Yer a great lad, Jambo. I've only ****ed up 2 cars so far.

Both times were deliberate I must add.

Comment

I once burnt a mates car out so he could get the insurance. I wouldn't do it again, I was papping meself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
          I once burnt a mates car out so he could get the insurance. I wouldn't do it again, I was papping meself.
          The point is yer did it at the time, babes.

Not many fellas can say that.

Comment

Not me because I can actually drive safely and not like a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Cedric Diggory View Post
              Not me because I can actually drive safely and not like a moron.
              So you can follow a people carrier filled slags out on a shopping trip and you don't give into the urge to ram the tarts in the rear?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                So you can follow a people carrier filled slags out on a shopping trip and you don't give into the urge to ram the tarts in the rear?
                Im just kidding I cant drive I still have to take the bus with all the school kids 5 years younger than me

Comment

Couple weeks ago. I was driving down my road pulling up to my house (20 seconds away). I must have been doing about 35mph, i see a Ford Focus, parked half pavement/half road with the brakelights on he decides to pull out as i pass him. The front end of his car hits my passenger door. Damage to his car - Wheel bent off the axil, bumper off, lights smashed. Damage to my car - Little graze (crease) on the passenger door. Turns out he was reading a map and decided to pull out without checking his mirrors. Moral? Check your blindspots kids. This d.ickhead clearly didn't.

Comment

Before that, i was racing against a Subaru in a 3 series Beemer, as he passed me, we were heading for a bend at nearly 100mph, he nips in ahead of me, as i slammed my brakes and headed straight for the hedges in front. I can't believe i'm still alive after seeing the damage to my car. Smashed windscreen, bumper off, bonnet smashed, engine ****ed.....total write-off. Moral? Don't race a car clearly faster then yours kids, especially one with a reputation of having coc.k-drivers.

Comment

Working...
                    X