No announcement yet.

I am now convinced posters on here have serious issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am now convinced posters on here have serious issues

Garcia just beat the living hell out of Salido,dropped him 4 times,and Salido breaks his nose with an illegal headbutt and Garcias the b1tch??wow and some posters claimed he was running??he dropped the guy 4 times busted him up and he was running??its called boxing for crying out loud..was he suppose to stand in 1 spot and just throw a bunch of punches like some drunk in a bar??and why continue with a broken nose that was cause by a deliberate headbutt? so Salido could target it and get a chance to win via headbutt??really..the posts on this site amaze the hell out of me..learn the sport or fuck off..props to Garcia you beat that ass easily

When was the last time you remember a fight getting stopped because of a broken nose?

Comment

I agree, Larryx. And I don't even drink pee.

Comment

You have proven time and time and time and time and again that posters here have serious issues. Are you having another mental breakdown???

Comment

youre the guy who has the most issues here man, so worry about yours first before others

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            youre the guy who has the most issues here man, so worry about yours first before others
            this can some one post larry suicidal thread one time

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              When was the last time you remember a fight getting stopped because of a broken nose?
              probably the last time a fighter who was getting his ass handed to him threw a desperate headbutt and broke someones nose

Comment

It's a couple things:

1. The majority of the people on here hate popular fighters

2. Some people would rather watch a bar fight than a boxing match

Garcia fought a perfect fight and did everything you are supposed to do against brawler who wants to get inside.

Comment

It doesn't matter if he was winning or not, that's not the point.

Doctors stop the fight to protect a fighter if they think he's not in shape to fight anymore. He could be winning every round via destruction or losing every round, it just doesn't matter.

He got a broken nose because of what was ruled by the referee as an accidental headbutt, again it doesn't matter if you think it was intentional or not, just what the ref ruled this time. If it was intentional then Salido deserved a DQ, if it wasn't then the fight has to go on.

Now if this fight here got stopped because of this accidental headbutt, then any other injury that's similar to that should stop ANY fight, without caring if he's winning or not. So forget about fighters boxing with cuts of injured hands, that's way too much for boxing if you think that a broken nose is enough to stop a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X