Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prediction: Eventually Floyd gets KO'd brutally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i disagree sir... PacMan was previously KO'd brutally twice before this last one. He came back and made himself a legend, which makes my point even more valid. Lennox was brutally Kod and came back.. Remember Oscar got Kod too... He was durable also.

Comment

Yes you are knocking Floyd, undercover Pac-maniac. Floyd won't be brutally KOed so keep on waiting for that. You Pac fans won't let it go? Sorry but your boy got brutally KOed worse than anyone in recent memory and that is a real rarity. We have seen what, 4-5 KO's that brutal and that level in the last 10 years or so? Basically RJJ, Hatton, Pwills and Pac? So it happened to Pac it must happen to Floyd? Did Pernell Whitaker ever get brutally KOed? Does Floyd's style even lend itself to getting KOed like that? Being a defensive fighter? So why will Floyd? Haul ass with that jealous hate man and deal with what happened to your boy. Slip Stream, said it very well too!

To say every fighter if they keep fighting long enough gets KOed, means exactly what? Well if you keep driving your car thousands of miles, one day you will get a flat tire? If I keep running into traffic, one day I will get run over...and? It is just not feasible for people to admit Pac is "human" and not some God. I am SO glad this happened, boxing NEEDED this so badly. Not even because I like Floyd, just in general. This Pac fanatic BS has been watering down the sport and its real fans.

Comment

Mayweather plays this sport like chess. He's 2-3 fights away from retirement and he hasn't slowed down much. He'll beat Guerrero/Canelo and then retire with his undefeated record intact.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
          nope its highly unlikely unless he fights well passed his prime which i think he will eventually do because hes horrible at managing his money
          I wouldn't be surprised if you are correct. I believe a big factor in his purported 2 fights this year is because of the "undisclosed settlement" he had to make to Manny Pacquiao a few months ago to settle the law suit he was sure to lose...

Comment

Originally posted by jerseynumber13 View Post
            i disagree sir... PacMan was previously KO'd brutally twice before this last one. He came back and made himself a legend, which makes my point even more valid. Lennox was brutally Kod and came back.. Remember Oscar got Kod too... He was durable also.
            wtf r u talkin about ..When did oscar get Koed???????

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
              wtf r u talkin about ..When did oscar get Koed???????
              Hopkins?

Comment

Yeah. Because Pernell Whitaker got brutally knocked out... Never.

Comment

Originally posted by Automaton View Post
                  Hopkins?
                  cmon he went up to 160 and fought a lhw.. it was a bodyshot... thats not getting ktfo...

Comment

Shane Mosley was able to land two back-to-back right hands in the 2nd round of a fight. Shane Mosley is totally past his prime.

If Floyd was able to get caught like that, it's possible it could happen again. The chances become more likely with each fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jerseynumber13 View Post
                      All great fighters eventually get KO'd. Floyd is no exception. He Will get brutally knocked out within a year.. You heard it here first. On the same level as PacMan. Not knocking Floyd, but most of the greatest have: Ali, Leonard, Duran, Hearns, Tyson, Lennox, Louis, PacMan, Holyfield, Jones Jr.,,,
                      Kinda hard to get ko'd when all you do is duck, dodge & avoid the best oh & fake retirements in order not to fight. All those fighters you listed had courage & faced the best of their era.... Floyd runs from that. Idk what's great about either to be honest...

Comment

Working...
                      X