Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ellie seckback says it was all hype nothing personal....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellie seckback says it was all hype nothing personal....

is ellie getting paid for all these vids hes takin n posting. hes done more promo work than anyone haha

Comment

Of course he would. Hes just (visibly) happy that his vid is being talked about on fight week. He planned this whole thing. Dude is smarter than he looks or sounds

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Of course he would. Hes just (visibly) happy that his vid is being talked about on fight week. He planned this whole thing. Dude is smarter than he looks or sounds
        more exposure of his youtube channel and gets him more views etc.

Comment

If Floyd Mayweather had made simillar remarks whud Ellie be defending them? Some how I think not.....

Anyway it should be obvious Ellie is friends with those guys of course he's going to back them

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post

this douche is scared that he'll be barred from the wild card gym and all other boxing gyms.

you can trash talk all you want, but you don't diss somebody with parkinson's about their parkinson's.
            Last edited by Pullcounter; 11-11-2010, 12:06 AM.

Comment

It it wasn't such a big deal why did he make the video 'private' instead of letting the fans decide for themselves? Ellie is being disingenuous.

Comment

Rios is still a douche. I hope he gets the same thing that Roach has when he gets KOed in the ring. BTW I don't know what sickness Roach has.

Comment

rios went way over the top wtf was he thinking.
                  still want em both to win by KO

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post

Garcia said "its only personal" at the press conference today

Comment

Working...
                    X