Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: White on Rousey KO Loss: She's Devastated, People Were Crying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: White on Rousey KO Loss: She's Devastated, People Were Crying

According to UFC President Dana White, Ronda Rousey is "devastated" after her comeback ended quickly as the she suffered her second straight pounding when Amanda Nunes won by a TKO less than a minute into their fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm still laughing watching the replay on Insta chick is toast

Comment

There was this huge meme/photoshop thread on sherdog it was brutal lol.

Comment

I would feel bad for her, but she was just sooooooooo f**king c0cky and arrogant, man.

She got to a point where she was damn near the female equivalent of Adrien Broner.

Comment

I guess she is by far the most distant from boxing among the MMA fighters

Comment

Originally posted by mike d View Post
            i would feel bad for her, but she was just sooooooooo f**king c0cky and arrogant, man.

She got to a point where she was damn near the female equivalent of adrien broner.
            broner is a 4 time 4 weight division champion.....big ****ing difference. This fat ass big mouth has beaten no one in her life really.... Arm bars on soccer moms dont count.....

Comment

Remember when she was talking about beating mayweather. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Trs45 View Post
                Remember when she was talking about beating mayweather. Lol
                Yep, she should take Floyd up on those boxing lessons he said he'd give her.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                  broner is a 4 time 4 weight division champion.....big ****ing difference. This fat ass big mouth has beaten no one in her life really.... Arm bars on soccer moms dont count.....
                  she beat every top contender in the division for years. i don't remember broner doing that.

Comment

She fell so far and so fast. I have no pitty for her tho she had no class or respect for anything or anyone on the way up. That's why so many people are finding joy in clowning her on the way down.

Comment

Working...
                    X