No announcement yet.

A return to the original weight class system

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Nobody is going to change rules for YOU or any of these new boxing fans who now want to change things not because it needs to be change but more so because it can potentially benefit the fighter THEY LIKE!

The changes I suggested would help the sport as a whole, not necessarily individual fighters.

But you know who wouldn't benefit? Pússies that don't feel like fighting at a real weight class.

And new boxing fans? Are you serious?

Motherfúcker if I hadn't been watching this sport for years I wouldn't even realize there was a problem. I would just assume that famous fighters got to pick the weight.

Move along, bítch. The grownups are talking.

Comment

Money talks.

Titles fought at catchweights aren't going anywhere.

I'm all for a hard line on this stuff, but it ain't happening. Not until people stop buying PPV's.

Comment

Originally posted by Contra View Post
        The changes I suggested would help the sport as a whole, not necessarily individual fighters.

But you know who wouldn't benefit? Pússies that don't feel like fighting at a real weight class.

And new boxing fans? Are you serious?

Motherfúcker if I hadn't been watching this sport for years I wouldn't even realize there was a problem. I would just assume that famous fighters got to pick the weight.

Move along, bítch. The grownups are talking.
        Wasn't really directed at you my post was in general, some fans do want to somewhat change rules simply because by changing rules it helps the fighters they like

Besides you calling me a "B1tch" for no reason, you do make a valid point as far as guys fighting in a Division and not being allowed to be "Floaters" like Chavez Jr and Canelo he don't want to pick a Division
        Last edited by sicko; 05-30-2016, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Wasn't really directed at you my post was in general, some fans do want to somewhat change rules simply because by changing rules it helps the fighters they like

Besides you calling me a "B1tch" for no reason, you do make a valid point as far as guys fighting in a Division and not being allowed to be "Floaters" like Chavez Jr and Canelo he don't want to pick a Division

You're right. No need for name-calling.

I just didn't appreciation the insinuation.

Comment

Working...
          X