Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the most amazing story of survival I've ever seen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] This is the most amazing story of survival I've ever seen.

This video is 14 min long so If you have the time check it out. This true story was made in a movie called 127 hours.

A mountain climber becomes trapped under a boulder while canyoneering alone near Moab, Utah and resorts to desperate measures in order to survive.

Yeah I've seen that before -- it's crazy. Skimmed through a book about it once, pretty gruesome with the arm crushed by a boulder...

I actually just had a friend in a car accident (hit an ice patch and skidded into creek/ditch) recently who had to use a lighter to melt away the dashboard to free himself, crawl out of car and topple into the creek, crawl out and across the street to a house (this took about 2-3 hours in 6 degree weather), and no one was home so had to break in to call an ambulance. Found with a body temp of something like 84 degrees and just got out of the hospital a few days ago! Crazy things the body can withstand. Just figured I'd share another story of survival

Comment

Originally posted by tebe6sm View Post
      Yeah I've seen that before -- it's crazy. Skimmed through a book about it once, pretty gruesome with the arm crushed by a boulder...

I actually just had a friend in a car accident (hit an ice patch and skidded into creek/ditch) recently who had to use a lighter to melt away the dashboard to free himself, crawl out of car and topple into the creek, crawl out and across the street to a house (this took about 2-3 hours in 6 degree weather), and no one was home so had to break in to call an ambulance. Found with a body temp of something like 84 degrees and just got out of the hospital a few days ago! Crazy things the body can withstand. Just figured I'd share another story of survival
      That a great story. God bless your friend.

Comment

Cutting his own arm off? Jeeeez.

I'd put that up there with the Chilean miners thing from last year.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          Cutting his own arm off? Jeeeez.

I'd put that up there with the Chilean miners thing from last year.
          Your right about this One.

Comment

You guys ever watched that series "I survived....."

That show is incredible, it shows nothing but survival stories and most of them are from attackers. People being shot, stabbed all kinds of crazy ****.

The way they present it and the way they edit it is very good.

Comment

love survival shows, they're usually very educational. They do say surviving is 90% your mental attitude.

Comment

Triggerhappy, i'm sick of always having to look at a manky pair of feet every fucking time I see a post by you. Even when I skim past I always get a glimpse. Sort it out.

Comment

Originally posted by gerry_ninet1 View Post
                  triggerhappy, i'm sick of always having to look at a manky pair of feet every fucking time i see a post by you. Even when i skim past i always get a glimpse. Sort it out.
                  too bad!!!!!!!!

Comment

ew..... tired of seeing those disguting greasy looking feet.........

Comment

Working...
                    X