Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Question For You Yanks On Here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] A Question For You Yanks On Here?

Which part of the USA would you consider the best place to live? From what i know and have been told southern California is. Anyone confirm or deny this?

South California.

Comment

Originally posted by INFAMOUS * View Post
      South California.
      Any particular parts?

Comment

bucksnort,tennesse or truth or consequences,new mexico....2 of the nicest cities in the good old us of a!

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
          Which part of the USA would you consider the best place to live? From what i know and have been told southern California is. Anyone confirm or deny this?
          The nice quiet, quaint, and tranquil bayous of Louisiana. Along Bayou LaFourche perferably. Aint no place like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            The nice quiet, quaint, and tranquil bayous of Louisiana. Along Bayou LaFourche perferably. Aint no place like it.

The land of Bridges .

When I think of a great place to move to that would be 1.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

Don't they have what they call "Dry" parts in the USA? Places where alcohol is banned? Those areas don't interest me as i like to get drunk sometimes.

Comment

Don't they have what they call "Dry" parts in the USA? Places where alcohol is banned? Those areas don't interest me as i like to get drunk sometimes.
                cant you say deliverance...no thats mississipi

Comment

California as a whole.

Comment

Bruh. Yes they do but it's further up north. There are no dry parishes in southern Louisiana. We like to drink and party waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much bruh. You'd have to go to like Beauregard Parish to go dry bruh.

Comment

Working...
                    X