Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAC will always be willing to adhere to the required test, so whats the problem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
    The want Manny to SUBMIT to Floyds bull**** demands.

Thats all it is, they don't give a **** about anything else. They just want Manny to be Floyds ****ing pet.

Manny ain't gonna be nobodies pet.
    Jack what you post now is laughable. I like how you conveniently overlook that Manny agreed then back pedaled like a db.

Comment

I'm not against any drug testing but what the Mayweather's did was ridiculous, it got blown out of proportion. We want to see both of them fight, us fans debating their achievements and skills but not this topic.
      To tell you the truth Mayweatherh's and *****'s are just scared for Floyd to loose his 0 against Pacquiao. PEDS or no PEDs they will stick to this topic to humiliate Pacquiao even though they have no proof. Mayweathers and *****'s been criticizing Pacs skill Yet they're still afraid to face Pac, like on the latest interview with Floyd.

Comment

I disagree and I dare anyone to argue what am about to say.

Floyd agrees to 10 million per pound over weight, he could have said no.

Anyway, floyd asks for random blood testing FOR BOTH HIMSELF and pacquiao. Which I liked, it would have been great to know that the top 2 greatest fighters in the world are natural talent and dont rely on a crutch.

From what i've gathered, mayweather will prove when he fights mosley, that he is a clean fighter that doesnt rely on drugs. Manny pacquiao refuses to prove this even though other boxers have accused him.

I dont want to hear, "hes never failed a drugs test." Either did shane mosley! Shane mosley took all the tests, passed them all while he was on performance enhancing drugs!

Manny pacquiao walked away from the biggest fight of all time because of a drugs test. Floyd even gave him a 14 day window and that wasn't enough, even though roach said in interviews that 5 days would be enough. When it came down to the negotiations, they didn't want the fight!

It is also important to note, james toney failed a drugs test when he was in freddie roach's stable!

On top of that, they now say they want to fight mayweather again but dont want to take a blood test. I'll tell you what pacquiao, just keep boxing at the dallas cowboys stadium, against bob arum fighters you know you can beat and also you know/the world knows that there is no testing for steroids in dallas.
        Last edited by StefanYHU; 03-16-2010, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
          The want Manny to SUBMIT to Floyds bull**** demands.

Thats all it is, they don't give a **** about anything else. They just want Manny to be Floyds ****ing pet.

Manny ain't gonna be nobodies pet.
          you got that right bro...fu*k no he aint...Hes the KING of Boxing. Floyd is wanna be once was fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
            Jack what you post now is laughable. I like how you conveniently overlook that Manny agreed then back pedaled like a db.
            I find it hilarious that you have such a hard time understanding the real facts of this situation. One fact is real and like it or not. Manny is the King. Manny is the P4P champ! All roads lead to Manny. If he beats SSM Floyd has nowhere else to go for a mega Payday! So suck it up *****...your boy is a fake!

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
              *******s, face the facts, floyd agreed to pay $10 mill evry lbs hes over 147lbs, but pac didnt agree random urine/blood tests.
              Only simple-minded juveniles would fall for such a basic poker trick. Of course Floyd jr. agreed to the $10 mill per lbs stipulation. That's cuz he knew that his trump card of the blood test would cause the negotiations to fall apart.

Why did he INSIST on the 14 days? Why not agree to the 24 days that Manny asked for? Did he seriously think that there's a significant difference of 10 days? Did he think that if Manny wanted to cheat, he wouldn't do so if given a 14 day opportunity? If manny REALLY wanted to cheat, then he would have JUMPED at the 14 day offer Floyd jr. gave him since you only need 24 hours to hide the junk from tests.

Fact is, if you're roiding, according to Victor Conte, (the man who actually succeeded in roiding athletes for YEARS without getting caught) you only need around 24 hours to hide it from your system.

In other words, Floyd jr. rejected manny's useless 24 day request but offered and EQUALLY useless compromise of 14 days. If floyd jr. was really into cleaning up the sport, then he's stupid since he just gave Manny a 14 day window of opportunity to cheat.

That, or he's simply afraid to face Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                *******s, face the facts, floyd agreed to pay $10 mill evry lbs hes over 147lbs, but pac didnt agree random urine/blood tests.
                Pac has the right to demand coz he has basis whereas FMJ hasnt.....FYI ***** Pac agreed to the tests but still FMJ is playing games with him so he dnt want a piece of pac in the ring coz he knows he will go down

Comment

Originally posted by StefanYHU View Post
                  I disagree and I dare anyone to argue what am about to say.

Floyd agrees to 10 million per pound over weight, he could have said no.

Anyway, floyd asks for random blood testing FOR BOTH HIMSELF and pacquiao. Which I liked, it would have been great to know that the top 2 greatest fighters in the world are natural talent and dont rely on a crutch.

From what i've gathered, mayweather will prove when he fights mosley, that he is a clean fighter that doesnt rely on drugs. Manny pacquiao refuses to prove this even though other boxers have accused him.

I dont want to hear, "hes never failed a drugs test." Either did shane mosley! Shane mosley took all the tests, passed them all while he was on performance enhancing drugs!

Manny pacquiao walked away from the biggest fight of all time because of a drugs test. Floyd even gave him a 14 day window and that wasn't enough, even though roach said in interviews that 5 days would be enough. When it came down to the negotiations, they didn't want the fight!

It is also important to note, james toney failed a drugs test when he was in freddie roach's stable!

On top of that, they now say they want to fight mayweather again but dont want to take a blood test. I'll tell you what pacquiao, just keep boxing at the dallas cowboys stadium, against bob arum fighters you know you can beat and also you know/the world knows that there is no testing for steroids in dallas.
                  I dare.

like i said in my post above, only a CHILD would fall for such a basic poker trick. Of course floyd jr. would agree to the $10 mill per lb stipulation because of his trump card which were the blood tests.

For my explanation about the stupid blood tests and why floyd jr's version of it is TOTALLY USELESS, see my post previous to this.

Comment

Only arrogant Floyd jr. fanatics actually believe that a CHALLENGER has the right to dictate his terms to the CHAMPION.

Even RING MAGAZINE which is owned by Oscar dela Hoya admits that manny is P4P #1 and Floyd jr. is #2.

Comment

Originally posted by gumamela View Post
                      The topic is the "required" test. SP you thought floyd's demand was what's required. What a lame....O yeah, youre a ***** so its understood
                      pac's demand wasn't "required" either. the commission penalizes fighters when they come in overweight....it's not required by the fighters themselves to penalize each other. i think the point being made is, if you wanna use the excuse that the commission should dictate the terms, and you will follow, you should be willing to live by that belief also.

Originally posted by uragon ako View Post
                      I'm not against any drug testing but what the Mayweather's did was ridiculous, it got blown out of proportion. We want to see both of them fight, us fans debating their achievements and skills but not this topic.
                      To tell you the truth Mayweatherh's and *****'s are just scared for Floyd to loose his 0 against Pacquiao. PEDS or no PEDs they will stick to this topic to humiliate Pacquiao even though they have no proof. Mayweathers and *****'s been criticizing Pacs skill Yet they're still afraid to face Pac, like on the latest interview with Floyd.

silly rabbit.....

mayweather fans were the ones calling for pac to man up and take the tests, so the fight could get done.

it was top rank, camp pacquiao who insisted the fight wouldn't get done b/c of the testing, and you *******s cheered when they stuck to that, and indeed called the fight off.

the guys who pay attention to the sport, and don't get caught up in hype or nuthugging, are pretty confident as to how mayweather-pacquiao ends.....

Comment

Working...
                      X