Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A B C level fighters and great,elite ones?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A B C level fighters and great,elite ones?

I read a lot about Pac used to be rated as a GREAT fighter.JMM;too.
    And Cotto is overrated and not an elite fighter ,he seems even a C level fighter.(not my opinion)

Which active fighters do u think match to each 'level' or even deserve to be an elite or great fighter?(whether these lvls excist or not)

I want ur own opinoins

For the most part, the guys ranked in the top 4 or 5 in their divisions are elite or at least close to it.

Comment

IMO remember this is MO
      to me elite fighters are
      Pac
      Mayweather
      JMM
      Mosley
      Cotto
      B-Hop
      Klits

just to name a few

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        For the most part, the guys ranked in the top 4 or 5 in their divisions are elite or at least close to it.
        ah , is this **** official to call them elites if there are high ranked or just by u gays

Comment

Anyone saying Cotto is not elite,is a fool,put it this way,the welterweight div is the most competitive in boxing & guess what,Cotto is no less than # 2,lately it's Pacman nutthuggers,can't say fans because I'm a fan of Pacman's,but those nutthuggers are just outrageous with there stupid comments right now!!

Comment

Originally posted by AAupsetsSMW View Post
            ah , is this **** official to call them elites if there are high ranked or just by u gays
            YOu are a douch bag!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
              YOu are a douch bag!!!!!!!!
              dont blame me ,son.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                So Baldomir was an elite fighter when he was lineal champion right?

Comment

Working...
                X