No announcement yet.

Just came back from the Forrest Funeral

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just came back from the Forrest Funeral

Waddup Boxing Scene Fam. I just got back from the Vernon Forrest Funeral. They did a good job commemorating his life. Although i don't care much for Bishop Eddie Long, kept it short and sweet. It was about 1500 people there including Holyfield, Buddy Mcgirt,Tarver, Andre Berto,and Nate Campbell. They showed a great video of Vernon's career. When it was over i heard Tarver telling Nate" You were 100 percent right" about the headbutt. lol

There wa a stream here of his funeral.

I couldn't look at the whole thing.Tried but couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by champ007 View Post
      Waddup Boxing Scene Fam. I just got back from the Vernon Forrest Funeral. They did a good job commemorating his life. Although i don't care much for Bishop Eddie Long, kept it short and sweet. It was about 1500 people there including Holyfield, Buddy Mcgirt,Tarver, Andre Berto,and Nate Campbell. They showed a great video of Vernon's career. When it was over i heard Tarver telling Nate" You were 100 percent right" about the headbutt. lol
      Thanks for the info man. Nate sure had a busy weekend, I bet he wished he would have been attending the funeral with a win tho.

Comment

I wish I could have been there. It was a lovely memorial service in Augusta though.

Comment

Nice post, thanks.

Tarver would do that.

Comment

Working...
          X