No announcement yet.

Marriage - some questions.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I turn 26 in October.

My brother, 29, settled and is completely miserable.

There is nothing scary about being 30 and single, especially these days. Luckily for you, you're a man. I mean, you can be 34 and dating a 26 year-old is totally acceptable. To me, I would not be seriously worried until I hit 36-37 or so. I don't want kids till around that age anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
      Marriage is a trap.Dont do it. Every single person that i know got married ended up divorcing
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This. Don't do it.

Settle down wit a good woman when you get tired of chasin pussy all the time, but don't marry her.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
        Basically do you think its better to settle for someone as one approaches a particular age or to wait until you find someone you really want - however long that takes.

I am 28 and some change, I think its a decent age to get married, but have not found someone who ticks all boxes yet. Conversely, I am confident that if I settled, I could be married at 29, deffo before I hit 30 with a lady of some quality, but not what I truly want.

The other side of me thinks it better to wait until I meet the perfect girl. I know what I want (educated, funny, liberal, pretty to me), but finding her has proven difficult over the last 2-3 years, when I really started looking.

Tips or advice for a boxingscene bro.
        Thanks,
        the closes thing to the perfect girl is a woman that cooks for you not because she has to but because she enjoys it...the rest falls into place...
        Last edited by -jose-; 08-29-2012, 08:55 AM.

Comment

sound advice.

Comment

I have no time frame for getting married anymore. Im 24, I need to go on hooker ****ing spees, not looking for some ***** to hold me back from doing that. . .

Comment

Basically do you think its better to settle for someone as one approaches a particular age or to wait until you find someone you really want - however long that takes.

I am 28 and some change, I think its a decent age to get married, but have not found someone who ticks all boxes yet. Conversely, I am confident that if I settled, I could be married at 29, deffo before I hit 30 with a lady of some quality, but not what I truly want.

The other side of me thinks it better to wait until I meet the perfect girl. I know what I want (educated, funny, liberal, pretty to me), but finding her has proven difficult over the last 2-3 years, when I really started looking.

Thanks,
              Listen to me brother, and listen closely.

I know this is going to sound cliche' and like a corny thing to say but you will know 100% when someone is for you.

If you have 1 doubt, DO NOT DO IT. Do not settle in your life, and by the way 28 is YOUNG. That is not a good age to get married, you should wait longer, being in your mid to late 30's IMO is much better.

Your mind is more mature, your financial status is better and you have done what you wanted to do as far as dating and seeing other women.

28 is a baby man, don't feel pressured to do anything because of age. Sounds to me like you are just settling and that's a huge mistake that will end up biting you in the ass in a few years when you suddenly wake up and realize you don't want to be there anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Listen to me brother, and listen closely.

I know this is going to sound cliche' and like a corny thing to say but you will know 100% when someone is for you.

If you have 1 doubt, DO NOT DO IT. Do not settle in your life, and by the way 28 is YOUNG. That is not a good age to get married, you should wait longer, being in your mid to late 30's IMO is much better.

Your mind is more mature, your financial status is better and you have done what you wanted to do as far as dating and seeing other women.

28 is a baby man, don't feel pressured to do anything because of age. Sounds to me like you are just settling and that's a huge mistake that will end up biting you in the ass in a few years when you suddenly wake up and realize you don't want to be there anymore.
                What this guy said. Best advice thus far

Comment

Thanks,
                  Stop looking........... the girl i am falling in love with i met at a 7-11 she was looking down at my son doing the regular baby talk and she had the prettiest eyes i have ever seen,i might be crazy but i think i have been in love from that moment,i have been trying to deny it to myself ,i banged a slut a few times ,and i think i know what i want its her and i want her to be my wife,everyone keeps telling me to slow down dont be stupid but everyday that passes the stronger it feels and to be honest its making me a fcking mental wreck why the fck does love have to be painful.

Comment

Easy answer bruh. WAIT. Wait for the right one and then time won't matter. I would explain more in depth but I'm typing this from my phone. Listen to mah good friend tbear. He is sending some very good knowledge your way mah homie.

Comment

As usual my good man Cuauht is spot on.

Comment

Working...
                      X