Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Drago fought wrong fight, is miles above Balboa's skill level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drewwoodside View Post
    believe it or not, and i bet you believe it. This took about a minute and a half to write. Not including adding the poll. I think it's as important as the pacquiao's new haircut or latest mayweather seen walking his dog thread.
    lmao........

Comment

he let rocky suck him into going all macho after he got cut and it cost him....but the fight shouldve been stopped rocky fell down 5 times in one round

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i dont know about 'great chin'...he had great recovery ala Oldyfield but he hit the deck alot...he was kinda like Tito...get dropped, THEN wake up and fight
        Or like JMM, except with less urine consumption and gey pics.. I remember when it was once a week someone would post one of those pics.. Jmm really got off the hook on that.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          he let rocky suck him into going all macho after he got cut and it cost him....but the fight shouldve been stopped rocky fell down 5 times in one round
          Actually laughed out loud at this. How Balboa pulled strings so there was never a ringside doctor I'll never know.

Comment

i was never really sold on Drago...he had a lot of hype in the amateurs but i just didn't see the technique translating into the pros...Balboa was clearly shot to **** and he still beat him

i think Clubber would have beat Drago worse
            apollo wouldve boxed langs ears off

Comment

rocky shouldve ask for ost's...............

Comment

im just glad he ****ed up that hypejob Apollo

Comment

apollo wouldve boxed langs ears off

woulda coulda shoulda...that's why instead of taking on the RANKED Clubber, he pulled out a phonebook and challenged Balboa

you CreedTards are pathetic

Comment

i was never really sold on Drago...he had a lot of hype in the amateurs but i just didn't see the technique translating into the pros...Balboa was clearly shot to **** and he still beat him

i think Clubber would have beat Drago worse
                    Hype? Do you remember the 24/7 where Drago punches that machine that measures just how bad ass his punching power is? Hater-

Comment

i dont know about 'great chin'...he had great recovery ala Oldyfield but he hit the deck alot...he was kinda like Tito...get dropped, THEN wake up and fight
                      The heavyweights has sucked ever since Balboa retired. In fact ever since Creed lost his title. Creed is IMO top 2 all-time at heavy. Perhaps even top 1.

Comment

Working...
                      X