No announcement yet.

Les Miles Stays at LSU

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    both overeasy and sunnyside are fried eggs though.

just different way of frying them. one you flip over and one you don't.
    Tua's right

technically they are all "fried" because you use oil

well that is if you can afford that expensive teflon ****

Comment

• ****in' fatasses up in here. Turned a football thread into a fried eggs thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        ****in' fatasses up in here. Turned a football thread into a fried eggs thread.
        Who do you think started it?

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          Who do you think started it?
          I know, Fat Boy did.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            I know, Fat Boy did.
            it wasn't me.

it was mak.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i'm just glad they had a PAC10 opponent in there with an SEC team last night...the last thing i needed to see was another was another Big10 team getting curb-stomped in a national title game
              big 10 are has beens.

lol at check. check says gators were only relevant since they won their first national championship. I guess that means Michigan was irrelevant from 1948-1997. HAHA!!!, scrubs.

More I think about it the more michigan is trash. They won all their titles before ww2

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                big 10 are has beens.

lol at check. check says gators were only relevant since they won their first national championship. I guess that means Michigan was irrelevant from 1948-1997. HAHA!!!, scrubs.

More I think about it the more michigan is trash. They won all their titles before ww2
                Do you even know the history of your program? I said Florida was irrelevant before 1995, because they in fact were, not because they didn't have a national title. They were a stepping stone to other programs, were never in the running for the Sugar Bowl and never ever for a SEC title. The more you think about Michigan is trash, just shows you're butt hurt about it. Michigans goal under Bo and LLoyd was never National Championships. Sure, they are nice but if you know anything about them they always preached one, beat Ohio State and two, win the Big 10. Wise up about your program before you try to attack mine, especially when it isn't warranted.

If Michigan is trash then every program is. Look at the down DECADES(I ain't even talking 3 years like Michigan, these teams were down for a decade or more) of USC, Alabama, PSU once they joined the Big 10, Miami, FSU, Nebraska or any other major programs. Are those teams garbage too because those are your premier schools in the sport? Michigan up till 2008 never knew what it was to have a losing season or miss a bowl game in 34 years, which is saying something because if you know the sport back then there was only 6 bowl games.

At Michigan we expect more. We pushed Lloyd out for 9 win seasons because we are above that. You guys at Florida are beneath us. You throw parties for edging a ****ty Penn State team on New Years. Don't hate me because your program has only been on the radar for 15 years. I'm sorry your school is no where as prestigious as mine.

BTW, the Big 10 is has beens yet we still had a better head to head bowl record against the SEC in the 2000s. The greatest decade in your conferences history and you still couldn't edge the Big 10! Not sure how that is has beens........oh I forgot SEC logic. It doesn't matter what the rest of our teams do as long as our one team does well. I forgot that's how you buck tooth hillbillies roll. Support a team, line em up, and get blasted down by my school.

The end, deal with it. Go BLUE! The most prestigious program in the sport!
                Last edited by Check; 01-12-2011, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Next Walt is going to try to preach how Auburn is a dominant power and prestigious football power because they won a National title. Gotta love these flash in the pan SEC "powers". Get a thug here, get a thug there, and let it rideeeeeee.

Comment

• Damn Michigan getting ****ted on in here. Looks like Check has been trying hold down the fort for the Wolverines in here.

Michigan's program will get back to it's rightful place in college football again no doubt. Really only three bad seasons and even Carr's last season was pretty decent. Especially the last game punching the Gators and Tim Tebow in the mouth Big 10 style. They tried something different and it didn't work and hopefully Hoke can bring back the glory. A bigger name would have been nice, but Im glad he's a Michigan man.

Yeah Michigan has only that one title in 97 and all the others are from way back, but they consistently for years were either the top dogs in the Big 10 or second. Year after year winning all sorts of games and at the most losing only three. People may dog on the Big 10 now, but it's still a top three conference (maybe not this year LOL). Really besides the SEC the other conferences recently can't say that have been consistently better than the Big 10.

The winged helmets, and "hail to the victors" are a big part of college football. Most if not all college football fans can recognize the helmets and when they hear the fight song they know who it is. Just like Notre Dame with the gold helmets and fight song. Texas with their burnt orange and hook em horns. Oklahoma and boomer sooner. It's a down stretch for now, but it's really only been a few years. If this stretches to a decade or so than I'll be really worried, but for now Im confident they will get back on their feet and be back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gareth Ivanovic View Post
                      Damn Michigan getting ****ted on in here. Looks like Check has been trying hold down the fort for the Wolverines in here.

Michigan's program will get back to it's rightful place in college football again no doubt. Really only three bad seasons and even Carr's last season was pretty decent. Especially the last game punching the Gators and Tim Tebow in the mouth Big 10 style. They tried something different and it didn't work and hopefully Hoke can bring back the glory. A bigger name would have been nice, but Im glad he's a Michigan man.

Yeah Michigan has only that one title in 97 and all the others are from way back, but they consistently for years were either the top dogs in the Big 10 or second. Year after year winning all sorts of games and at the most losing only three. People may dog on the Big 10 now, but it's still a top three conference (maybe not this year LOL). Really besides the SEC the other conferences recently can't say that have been consistently better than the Big 10.

The winged helmets, and "hail to the victors" are a big part of college football. Most if not all college football fans can recognize the helmets and when they hear the fight song they know who it is. Just like Notre Dame with the gold helmets and fight song. Texas with their burnt orange and hook em horns. Oklahoma and boomer sooner. It's a down stretch for now, but it's really only been a few years. If this stretches to a decade or so than I'll be really worried, but for now Im confident they will get back on their feet and be back.
                      I'll hold it down till I die. Sucks that Hitman and Oldgringo don't post much here. Hoke is the real deal. Dude is willing to die for the program. I thought about it today and I'm not even sold on Michigan taking a step back since Denard isn't gonna transfer. I think we can have another season like this year. Hoke might have Michigan playing competitive in just two years. That includes the opening weekend against Alabama in 2012.

Comment

Working...
                      X