No announcement yet.

Israel delegitimizes it's existence by marginalizing millions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Israel delegitimizes it's existence by marginalizing millions

My friend, who is an author Rich Forer is fighting against stupidity.
    He recently was given a couple of minutes to speak in the Colorado legislature against two sellout clowns who are owned by AIPAC.

American Israel Public Affairs Committee

Or Bullcrap Central

Please read and become aware. I know, for the most part, we care only about boxing. But we all hate seeing a guy get robbed!!! We hate seeing injustice...

Below is his statement:

My name is Richard Forer and I am the author of Breakthrough: Transforming Fear into Compassion –A New Perspective on the Israel-Palestine Conflict. Growing up on the east coast, from ages five to fourteen I attended religious services weekly as well as Saturday and Sunday school and spent my summers at the Jewish Community Center. I am a former member of AIPAC and have orthodox relatives living in settlements in the West Bank.
    For 45 years, my identical twin has been a member of a Hasidic sect of Judaism that believes the Arab population must be ethnically cleansed. Their ranks include members of the Knesset, the Israeli cabinet and rabbis that wield tremendous influence over all of Israeli society.
    Until 2006 I assumed, along with virtually every Jew I grew up with, that Israel had always wanted to make peace with the Palestinians but the Palestinians were so irrational they were willing to sacrifice their own people in order to push the Jews into the sea.
    A series of circumstances compelled me to begin an investigation into the history of Israel-Palestine. For the past decade I have studied the history daily with an emphasis on Israeli state and Central Zionist archives, reports of Israeli ministries of Defense and Internal Security and the writings of Israel’s prime ministers and chiefs of staff.
    I learned that there is not a single argument – and I know them all – I ever made or heard in defense of Israel that was not factually inaccurate or taken out of context in order to blame the Palestinians and vindicate the Israelis. I discovered that all my life I had closed my heart to the cries of the Palestinian people. These human beings were suffering profoundly from my ignorance.
    BDS does not seek to harm Israel. It seeks to prevent Israel from harming Palestinians. Calling on Israel to comply with international law is not anti-Semitic. Nor is compassion for the unnecessary suffering of the Palestinian people. If it were, all Palestinians would, ipso facto, be anti-Semites.
    The Torah’s commandments forbid Jews from corrupting justice. Jews are chosen to rectify injustice and bring blessing to the world. This is how the world is made into a dwelling place for the Divine. Defending injustice perverts the very nature of Judaism and delegitimizes the Jewish state.
    The truth is that with its cruel and inhumane occupation and its virulent racism, no one incites anti-Semitism more effectively than Israel. BDS’s goal is to transform this inhumanity into basic rights for all people, not some people.
    A vote to suppress free speech, especially speech intended to end inhumanity, is a vote for endless turbulence not just in Israel but throughout the region.
    I am willing to share with anyone my knowledge and my insights into how we humans create a world of suffering for ourselves and for those whose humanity we so carelessly deny.
    Last edited by Zaroku; 03-08-2016, 08:03 AM.

Just share your opinion??

Let's hope PAC & Floyd fans can share an opinion.

This is an actual issue/controversy... Worthy of true boxing fans...

Comment

Palestinian and all Arab's only wish is the ANNIHILATION of Israel and all the JEWS. That is enough explanation why I would not support Palestine and all the DRAMA they concoct.

Comment

I ain't reading all that son, put it in 3 short bullet points or take a hike.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
          Palestinian and all Arab's only wish is the ANNIHILATION of Israel and all the JEWS. That is enough explanation why I would not support Palestine and all the DRAMA they concoct.
          Hmm...so you live over there then? If not, maybe you are falling victim to the same propaganda cited in the article.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Hmm...so you live over there then? If not, maybe you are falling victim to the same propaganda cited in the article.
            It's not propaganda, it's fact.

Hamas' own charter calls for the destruction of Israel. The palestinians voted for Hamas to represent them. Do the math.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              It's not propaganda, it's fact.

Hamas' own charter calls for the destruction of Israel. The palestinians voted for Hamas to represent them. Do the math.
              Oh i see...so when a democrat president is elected in usa, all the republican voters feel represented? There's many people on both sides who would prefer to live in peace. There are many ignorant militant Palestinians, just as there are oppressive elements in the Israeli government. Neither side is completely absolved from any wrong doing...but one side certainly holds more power to change the situation. As long as there are zionists, there will never be a solution, and that is by design.

Comment

Oh i see...so when a democrat president is elected in usa, all the republican voters feel represented?
                I'm not a Republican, and what does my Party affiliation have to do with Hamas' charter?

There's many people on both sides who would prefer to live in peace.
                Based on the vote, I'd say most of those are Israelis, not palestinians.

There are many ignorant militant Palestinians, just as there are oppressive elements in the Israeli government. Neither side is completely absolved from any wrong doing...but one side certainly holds more power to change the situation.
                I'm sure there are radicals in Israel too, but again, you cannot dispute the voting records.

Yes, only one side holds the power to change. And once they stop electing those who openly call for the destruction of their neighbor, only then there will be peace.

As long as there are zionists, there will never be a solution, and that is by design.
                You have it backwards. Try and keep up please.

"Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us." -Golda Meir

Comment

What about you?. Do you live over there?. If not then you should wake up and look at BOTH side of the DRAMA and JUDGE for yourself who is telling the truth or not.

Of course if the drama came from Israel it's propaganda, If they came from Palestine it suppressed oppressed truth...

GTFO.

Comment

Oh i see...so when a democrat president is elected in usa, all the republican voters feel represented? There's many people on both sides who would prefer to live in peace. There are many ignorant militant Palestinians, just as there are oppressive elements in the Israeli government. Neither side is completely absolved from any wrong doing...but one side certainly holds more power to change the situation. As long as there are zionists, there will never be a solution, and that is by design.
                    You have not the slightest IDEA what the **** you are talking aboot.

Right now the democrats run the government, But the republican run both house (congress and senate)

Go figure this out if you can, and then ask yourself the same STOOOPID question you just asked. Moron!.

BTW are the ZIONIST the same as the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD?. organizations that try to advance each others agenda kind of thing.....
                    GTFO again...
                    Last edited by Amazinger; 03-08-2016, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X