Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is wrong with Stephen A Smith?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well for obvious reasons...he's black. Floyd embarassed him in the media and cursed him out and now he's riding him again. I mean what other reason is there. He belittled Smith but since Floyd gave him that exclusive interview, its all good. Sell his soul for money smh

Comment

You read deadspin? Welp...that explains a lot about you.

Comment

He needs to kiss ass to get exclusives and be loud and obnoxious to get ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          I don't even know what Deadspin is. Someone just linked to it on Twitter and so I read the article and then posted it out on here.

It explains nothing about me. Good try, though.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            That's your issue out of all that?

Stephen A. Is the leader of this group of brain dead, losers who worship another man as if they're some teenage girl at a beiber concert.

Comment

This f*ggot went on a 5 minute rant suggesting Tom Brady is racist because he didn't go to the White House.

Why on earth would think a word he says is credible? He's as racist as it gets, or at least his television persona is.

Comment

Stephan a smith is an idiot...

Espn should fire this dude.... His views on the world are beyond ******ed...

Mayweather is a FIVE TIME convicted beater and has another case pending... For smith to defend him and act like floyd is the victim is just beyond ******ed..

I refuse to watch first take because it's like watching 2 idiots babble about nothing

Comment

Yall just hating on Floyd doe.

Comment

They live through Floyd what do you expect, most probably grew up fatherless and look to him as their father figure.

Comment

hahahahaha i found it hilarious. i find all espn boxing coverage hilarious though. its really just that bad. there are more than a few people in the other camp as well. these people literally never talk about boxing, but now that its the biggest topic in the sports world, they wanna start passing judgement. espn is 3rd rate when it comes to boxing at best.

Comment

Working...
                      X