No announcement yet.

Whats more important to you: Boxing or Music

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
    BTW, does anybody else watch Boxing every single day? I literally watch Boxing matches, documentaries, training/sparring footage, interviews, etc. every single day.
    I watch boxing everyday, more then regular tv.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Yeah Big Krit and Yela can spit too. There's some good young talent coming up, I just hope they get support.

I just can't imagine the days that Eminem and Nas aren't around anymore, and it's going to happen in the near future. We need some young cats that actually rap and can spit.

For every Kendrick, J Cole, Logic, etc....there's like 10 Chief Keef's, Meek Mills, and other whack emcee's like that.

I just thank god that whack ass Chief Keef clown didn't sell well....
      You clearly have strong feelings on Chief Keef. Explain what he's like, cuz I haven't heard his music and I don't want to waste my time if he ain't shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
        i understand where youre coming from, but things are getting more simplistic in rap.. my top 2 all time are pac and nas, but given the state of hip hop you can either be with it or not, its just the phase....im all for the commons, mos defs talibs and all bust some people arent an never will be on that level from an overall standpoint...i would still tak todays music because its part of my life....

i only know a couple of thorough boxing fans anyway, so that would be lonely
        never in my life was I listening to mainstream rap, so nothing has changed for me. Well, I guess technically when I was like 7-8 years old I was listening to Beastie Boys, Ice-T, dmc, to nwa, etc. and then later with Pac & the early Bone, but all through my years it was the underground. Just off the top of my head X-Raided, Lynch, Hollow Tip, Gangsta Dre, DJ Quick, Gangsta Nip, K-Rino, Esham, Andre Nickatina, Zion I, The Coup, Dead Prez, Capital D, etc etc etc. I never really cared for mainstream.

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
          i understand where youre coming from, but things are getting more simplistic in rap.. my top 2 all time are pac and nas, but given the state of hip hop you can either be with it or not, its just the phase....im all for the commons, mos defs talibs and all bust some people arent an never will be on that level from an overall standpoint...i would still tak todays music because its part of my life....

i only know a couple of thorough boxing fans anyway, so that would be lonely
          There's still good emcee's today though.

Em, Nas, and Royce are still around. Kendrick, J Cole, Joey Badass, Logic, Big Krit, Yelawolf, Macklemore, etc. And s**t, I still bump Tech N9ne.

It's just the whack emcee's are worse than ever. Wayne, Chief Keef, Future, Kid Ink, French Montana, Meek Mill, Ross, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            You clearly have strong feelings on Chief Keef. Explain what he's like, cuz I haven't heard his music and I don't want to waste my time if he ain't shit.
            You ever heard that song.....DAT'S DAT S**T I DON'T LIKE!!!!!!

He's whack as f**k.

Comment

As much as I love boxing, it's gotta be music.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                never in my life was I listening to mainstream rap, so nothing has changed for me. Well, I guess technically when I was like 7-8 years old I was listening to Beastie Boys, Ice-T, dmc, to nwa, etc. and then later with Pac & the early Bone, but all through my years it was the underground. Just off the top of my head X-Raided, Lynch, Hollow Tip, Gangsta Dre, DJ Quick, Gangsta Nip, K-Rino, Esham, Andre Nickatina, Zion I, The Coup, Dead Prez, Capital D, etc etc etc. I never really cared for mainstream.
                Brotha Lynch and Esham, that's some dope s**t. Were you ever into Tech??? You might like Hopsin and Dizzy Wright as well.

Comment

Brotha Lynch and Esham, that's some dope s**t. Were you ever into Tech??? You might like Hopsin and Dizzy Wright as well.
                  Yeah i was a big Tech fan but he's not the same anymore not really feeling his last few albums.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    mains tream rap aint bad

Got Asap Rocky, Kendrick Lamar, etc etc.

Comment

You ever heard that song.....DAT'S DAT S**T I DON'T LIKE!!!!!!

He's whack as f**k.

I haven't been keeping up on Rap music for a while now, but that beat sounds so much like something Rick Ross would use. That instrumental is mind-numbing. Never mind the lyrics.

What's sad is that he's 17. At least Soulja Boy was coming out with dance tracks when he was 17/18. Why is he signed to a major record deal??
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 01-09-2013, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X